avoid dr.radha rani from india for transplant worst experience

hai i all i did my transplant with her 1 year before from 6th month onwards i lost my trnsplanted her i tried to contact her 100 times and she just ignore me now almost my 80% trnsplanted hair loss last week i called hair luckily i got a chance to talk with her she even not care about my concern she just cut the phone i dont know what to do it s not single case there are some of the forum members have same experience with her 'baldboy' i dont know at what bases tshe become recommended doctot in this forum please 0d7b29f160d93b71f30ff799251676d51ca1d037b7938dd8b758e735520dd97cdont trust this forum do thorough homework before go to any doctor please avoide her

Are you on finasteride?

Transplants don't prevent loss.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Only way this might be possible is if she transplanted hair from areas beyond the donor zone ie hair follicles sensitive to DHT. I mean transplanted hair usually fall out following days after the surgery and if you get growth you are good to go if not then the HT failed. This type of thinning in areas that were especially totally bald before is strange. But its hard to know if hair are falling are transplanted or native hair right? When you start finasteride you do go through a horrible shed. I didn't stop shedding for months and maybe a year after I started fin. So it could be native hair in the transplanted hair shedding as a reaction to fin.

1st picture- 12 th month,2nd- graft placement total 4700 include occipital area,3rd pic- 7th month with good growth

I really don't understand what you mean.

1st Picture: 12 months ... relative to what?

2nd Picture: graft placement...is this when you had your transplant?

3rd Picture: again, 7 months relative to what?

Your dates don't make any sense.

Please take the time to articulate what you mean.

I really don't understand what you mean.

1st Picture: 12 months ... relative to what?

2nd Picture: graft placement...is this when you had your transplant?

3rd Picture: again, 7 months relative to what?

Your dates don't make any sense.

Please take the time to articulate what you mean.

I'm reading it that the 1st and 3rd pics are post op periods . 2nd pic is day of procedure . If that's correct ? . then there is a big shed between months 7 and 12 .

Is she no longer recommended here?

I ask David and this was his reply

"Dr. Radha requested that her recommendation be suspneded as she has taken a leave of absence from her clinic. I don't know if that is permanent or temporary"

• 4 weeks later...