2400 grafts/BIO FUE by Dr Kapil Dua

mayank82

Hi... I am from India..I was a patient of hair loss (grade - 5) from last 15 years but no active hair fall from last 5 years.

I went to AK Clinics where I met Dr Kapil and decided to go for FUE Surgery. He transplanted 2400 grafts in my scalp with BIO FUE technique and I am happily share my results pics here with you.

5b32f0f066d1f_pre0p(6).JPG.f92354ba057cc92f4acfa894ccbce7df.JPG

5b32f0f0810df_pre0p(7).JPG.ca230a54e44389fc6e99aa23c4ef9ade.JPG

5b32f0f0978b6_after2year(5).JPG.a05c945117e4214dc6343b748f616226.JPG

5b32f0f0a741d_after2year(6).JPG.ec9b17dbeb96308a222f0f3968263928.JPG

great results..how much did it cost you per follicle? and the total procedure

You can visit the site and check the hair transplant cost

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi... I am from India..I was a patient of hair loss (grade - 5) from last 15 years but no active hair fall from last 5 years.

I went to AK Clinics where I met Dr Kapil and decided to go for FUE Surgery. He transplanted 2400 grafts in my scalp with BIO FUE technique and I am happily share my results pics here with you.

ohh such a great result..... I am also looking for a good Hair Transplant surgeon as my husband loss many of his hair from their head and I am worried about him.. So please recommend me good HT Surgeon in India....

I also heard name of Dr Kapil Dua from AK Clinics, as you had undergone a surgery from Dr Dua.... will you recommend me ???

• 2 weeks later...
ohh such a great result..... I am also looking for a good Hair Transplant surgeon as my husband loss many of his hair from their head and I am worried about him.. So please recommend me good HT Surgeon in India....

I also heard name of Dr Kapil Dua from AK Clinics, as you had undergone a surgery from Dr Dua.... will you recommend me ???

hey, you can see my recommendation from my result...... yes I will surely suggest you Dr Dua for the hair loss treatment of your husband..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi Rupa..... I recommend you Dr Kapil Dua If you looking for Hair Transplant surgeon in India..

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.