Dr. Wong 5955/ FUT /stage 6-7/retro grade/full coverage/ 13 months post-op

This Vancouver area patient in his mid-20’s was heading for a stage 7 with retrograde loss as well.

Despite those 2 strikes, with good quality hair and a big number, Dr. Wong was able to create quite a transformation. Full coverage with temple reconstruction was achieved using 5955 grafts via FUT. 1333 grafts were singles, 3464 doubles and 1158 3-4 hair grafts. He restarted Finasteride at the time of surgery. These photos were taken 13 months after his procedure with the hair slightly wet.

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-1.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-2.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-3.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-4.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-5.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-6.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-7.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-8.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-9.jpg

JW-5955-grafts-FUT-10.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Hi ,

More than the results , which are obvious great , I like the Openness and truthful representation of the outcome , Really good lighting and the above top shown clearly , and also showing how illusion can be created and at the same time being open that you won't get the desired density that you had as a Teen .

I like the Truthfulness , as you can see Gaps from the Above the Top Shots !

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys.

mcl2010:

In general the propecia should also help the areas of retrograde loss. I’m not sure how much it helped in this case as the areas of retrograde loss were pretty extensive. In hindsight I wish I would have looked a little closer at these areas but I was more focused and impressed with the transformation I guess :). I will try and get him back in to check on any improvement of those areas.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Those gaps stood out a lot and now it looks like they've got normal amounts of hair. If finasteride turned around his retro then that is super impressive. Great result overall by Dr. Wong!

I think this surgery is labeled FUE on your website. Is that correct?

I just checked and they also have a result they label as FUE with about 6800 grafts but he really got 5800 grafts from a strip and the next day he got 1000 grafts with FUE. Does having less than 15% FUE grafts make it an FUE case? So of the five FUE cases in their gallery, one is completely strip, another is mostly strip so the remaining three are the only real FUE cases in their gallery, one by Dr. Hasson and the other two by Dr. Wong.

Thanks guys! You're hired!

I have instructed the webmaster to correct the errors. Our apologies. This indeed was inadvertently mislabeled as an FUE on our site. The other now also correctly labeled as FUT/FUE. I would say the distinction should be made and for those with both FUT and FUE within a reasonable amount of days apart should be considered a "combo" and not one or the other.

Hassonandwong.com