Before and after one procedure totaling 1733 grafts by Dr. William Rassman of the New Hair Institute

This patient came to our office as a Norwood class 3, but he wanted to start early to prevent his hairline from receding any more. It took one procedure of 1733 grafts to fill in his frontal hairline, as well as the receding corners that are very obvious in the before photos.

While this patient is only 7 months out from his surgery, you can already see how well the surgery has improved the look of his hairline. And there's a good reason for this, he did his homework before going forward with a hair transplant. We here at NHI believe that it is imperative for prospective patients to gather as much info about the procedure as possible, and work with your doctor to achieve the results you want. This patient came to our office for 7 different consults prior to his surgery, and I don't hesitate to state that this is a primary reason his surgery turned out so well. The hair on the patients right side is a bit messy partially because it's only had time to grow out approximately 1.5 to 2 inches, as well as because the patients hair was a bit messy. We plan on updating the photos to show how the hair lays when it has had time to grow longer and match his existing hair better.

eca_b01_lg.jpgeca_a01_lg.jpg

eca_b02_lg.jpgeca_a02_lg.jpg

eca_b03_lg.jpgeca_a03_lg.jpg

I will be interesting to see photos when this result is fully grown out, because right now it is unimpressive. I sure hope the hair on the right side of his head settles down and that it wasn't placed at the wrong angle.

Originally posted by TC17:

I will be interesting to see photos when this result is fully grown out, because right now it is unimpressive. I sure hope the hair on the right side of his head settles down and that it wasn't placed at the wrong angle.

I think he just combed the right side at that angle to make his hairline look straight

• 5 weeks later...

The low hairline would be fine IF it had enough grafts packed in there.

Rassman loves getting you to do 2 or 3 ht's for what other doc's can get done in 1

John Gosselin's hair looks pathetic btw,are you still going to do his 2nd and 3rd ht's for FREE??? Even tho his show is cancelled? No publicity in it so i bet not icon_rolleyes.gif