Now Hiring Part Time Forum Moderator & Publishing Assistant - Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Do you enjoy helping hair loss suffers find optimal treatments, physicians and moral support? Are you knowledgeable about hair loss treatments and which clinics are providing optimal hair restoration surgery?

If you have good written communication skills and a passion for helping other restore their hair you may be an excellent candidate to help us moderate our discussion forum, create news articles for our community and research potential new outstanding physicians.

This part time paid position as a forum moderator and publishing assistant can be done from your home during flexible times.

The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of constructive posts on our discussion forum and social network, knowledge and experience with hair loss treatments and hair transplant surgery, and a passion for researching and writing about optimal treatments and leading physicians. Excellent communication skills are essential. Familiarity with web design and online promotion would be a plus.

This position has room to grow into more responsibility and compensation for the person or persons who show a strong aptitude for innovating new ideas that help our online community grow more respected and popular.

To be considered please message, Patrick - the publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, and provide the following information:

Why you are interested in this part time position and why you believe you would do an excellent job.

Tell us about your background, education, experience with hair loss treatments and current employment situation and current availability.

What skills do you have that could help our online community grow and thrive?

Tell us your full name, member name if you are active on our forum and your mailing address, email and phone number.

We look forward to learning more about you.

Onwards and Upwards,

Patrick

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I think HTsoon would be an excellent candidate! Hopefully Pat can look past some of his earlier posts where he was probably just a little too over-zealous when going up against Dr Feller, although I have always found his posts to be extremely articulate and very informative. I think his more recent posts have been incredibly helpful to many, and I do not think objectivity would be an issue. He'd have to of course recuse himself if Dr Feller re-ignited that infamous FUT is more popular than FUE thread.

I nominate voxman.

Thank you, KO!

mav23100gunther wrote about HTsOon

He'd have to of course recuse himself if Dr Feller re-ignited that infamous FUT is more popular than FUE thread

Me too!! That was a dark July. :P

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Which current moderator is leaving?

Hope the situation stays the same as now where the mods are basically helpful and friendly and only step in when needed.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Administrators
I think HTsoon would be an excellent candidate! Hopefully Pat can look past some of his earlier posts where he was probably just a little too over-zealous when going up against Dr Feller, although I have always found his posts to be extremely articulate and very informative. I think his more recent posts have been incredibly helpful to many, and I do not think objectivity would be an issue. He'd have to of course recuse himself if Dr Feller re-ignited that infamous FUT is more popular than FUE thread.

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence mav, I try and stay away from drama these days, my debating days are over. With that said, I think a better candidate than myself is Gillenator, he's always been helpful and is an HT veteran.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.