Lorenzo no longer will be posting.

lorenzo

After consideration I have decided to close my account and no longer post on HTN. As many of you know I am recovering from the second cancer diagnosis and do not need any negativity in my life anymore.

I opened my account in 2003 and have posted over 1000 posts. My intentions were to help posters with my opinion and give my advise. I have never been paid to post or asked to post. I fight hard for this website because I believe in it and seen alot negativity in the transplant industry. I want to thank the moderator, Bill and Pat for having this website that educated people and allows them to make the right decision. I have never hid my affiliations with Hasson and Wong even though it is in a translation capacity. I do not need to be accused of being paid to post or being biased.I don't need my integrity challenged. My posts in the past have almost nothing to do with Hasson and Wong. .I was there to help and it was my pleasure to do so. I answer alot of email from people as well as private message.. I will seize to do so in the future.

Thank to everyone and I wish everyone good luck in making the right decision..

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Administrators

Lorenzo, you help a lot of guys on here it would be a real shame if you stop posting due to one comment by one person, I do not believe you have any monetary incentives to post. You can't let one comment get under your skin, I can understand you want to focus on your health, I hope that you change your mind I think you provide some knowledge to this forum.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If you truly feel this is the best decision for you, just know that you and your voice will be missed around here. I'm not aware of what lead to this decision, but I will second anyone who says that your input and knowledge has always been appreciated.

More than anything though, I wish you all the success in the world in your recovery from cancer. You are so right in that you need all the light and positivity you can in your life during this time, and if this forum no longer serves that for you, then we will all respect the decision you make.

Wish you all the best!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

stay strong and positive, your a asset to this community,i wish you reconsider and post,but in the end I wish you peace and success in beating this diease, its tough ,my mom has stage4 lung cancer, its a tough road.the key is to surround yourself with loved ones and positive people , hang in there.

Thanks for the kinds words. I am going to take sometime off and figure it out. I am passionate about helping people with hair loss.

stay strong and positive, your a asset to this community,i wish you reconsider and post,but in the end I wish you peace and success in beating this disease, its tough ,my mom has stage4 lung cancer, i

Sorry to hear about your mom. I have been diagnosed twice with stage 4 cancer. Last time in my hip and brain. About a year ago I was given little hope but I am still around. I wish your mom the best and tell her to never give up.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

my mom started immune therapy 2 weeks ago after chemo stoped working, have to wait until jan to see if new meds is working, feel helpless but have to stay positive ,that's why I havnt had my HT yet , its on hold, I'm on propecia and rogaine foam and I,havnt lost any ground,and its has grown quite a few of miniturazed hairs, thinking of getting PPR TREATMENT from dr.cooley,but now my focus is to take care of my mom, its a tough road brother, stay positive and I hope for the best in my moms situation and yours.

SADbutTRUE

I am sorry you are going through this. Stay strong and don't give up. Hair loss is so minor when it comes to this.I lost alot of hair through chemo and radiation that will not come back but I really don't care. I had alot of ups and downs but never gave up.

Good luck!

After consideration I have decided to close my account and no longer post on HTN. As many of you know I am recovering from the second cancer diagnosis and do not need any negativity in my life anymore.

I opened my account in 2003 and have posted over 1000 posts. My intentions were to help posters with my opinion and give my advise. I have never been paid to post or asked to post. I fight hard for this website because I believe in it and seen alot negativity in the transplant industry. I want to thank the moderator, Bill and Pat for having this website that educated people and allows them to make the right decision. I have never hid my affiliations with Hasson and Wong even though it is in a translation capacity. I do not need to be accused of being paid to post or being biased.I don't need my integrity challenged. My posts in the past have almost nothing to do with Hasson and Wong. .I was there to help and it was my pleasure to do so. I answer alot of email from people as well as private message.. I will seize to do so in the future.

Thank to everyone and I wish everyone good luck in making the right decision..

Jeezus Christ Lorenzo, no JUST NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never once questioned your integrity!! :(

The reason why these forums exist is because people can post their different experiences.

Mine isnt so good right now, but it probably pales in comparison to what you're going through at the moment.

Cancer is a bitch!!! My mom went through it, and I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Hi Lorenzo,

Never have meet or corresponded with you. Have seen your posts over the years, I felt you spoke truthfully and contributed honestly helping patients navigate the industry.

You assisted a very reputable clinic very consistent in preforming the highest quality of work within the industry. You should be proud.

Serving others while fighting the fight, that's the sign of an honorable man. I think you have done more then one could ask.

These forums can be helpful in many regards but unforgiving and contemptuous a battle field even when you are doing your best to help.

I wish you the best, in fighting your fight.....and hopefully you will feel the love and support of all you have helped.

Just felt compelled!!!

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

Hey Lorenzo,

I'm sorry to hear that as you've been around here way longer than me and you are one of the posters I look forward to reading forum posts from, when I click on a recent thread where you've posted I know I'm reading advice or wisdom based on long years of experience.

Most recently your SMP and health issues post really opened my eyes, and I've put off getting my other minor thin scars SMP'ed in because of that. Thanks for that posting!

Please concentrate on your health and getting better as priority number one.

While there is often good comradery and some positive vibes on this forum, there is also a lot of negativity and bitterness as well. You could spend time to try to help someone and then the next day find yourself being attacked for no reason on here at times, for example for simply trying to steer patients away from a doctor who you know has produced poor results.

Unfortunately there are also unstable and sadly also mentally not well inviduals on here from time to time too. Maybe it's to be expected because hair loss can be a disease of the mind for some. Anyway you don't need that when you're battling more important issues

I would suggest leaving the account valid and then come back when you're feeling better and have recovered instead of deleting it. But I respect any choice you make.

Anyway bro, please get well and we will be here to welcome you back when you are feeling better!

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dutchie I never had an issue with you. I understand your emotion and frustration, I misunderstood your comment about subpar results and once I understood you were talking about the industry as a whole I complete agree. I am posted on your post to give you support not to protect Hasson and Wong. I guess with all the meds I am on I can get emotional and probably just need a break.

Zeps thanks for the kinds words. Keep yourself distracted and putting your energy on other issues helping me deal with my recovery.

Hrsp thanks! My comment may not always be correct or right but I try my best to be honest. I am not perfect I have made mistakes or lack knowledge on what I know so I try to share my experience..

Lorenzo please just take a break and consider returning. You have helped so many people with advice and wisdom it would be a great loss to this forum. I think we all need a break occasionally which is understandable, but don't allow a tiny minority of "haters" keep you from doing what you do so well...and that is helping others in the hair transplant journey. All the best to you.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Best wishes Lorenzo,

I understand the negativity..... my brother was the guy on Hairsite (Willie) years ago who pushed to get doctors to try Acell in hopes that it could lead to donor regeneration....He was attacked by several members calling him stupid and immature, others accusing him of working for Acell, (which he had no affiliation with them or any doctors), etc....it actually got a lot worse than that after one member was bragging that he had harassed my brother so much that he drove my brother from posting on the forum. The truth was we had an immediate family member who was dying so we hadn't been posting on the forum for awhile and when I told this forum member that he replied "I am not interested in your family drama"

Anyways, I didn't mean to add any negativity, I support your decision, you don't need to be hassled right now......Stay Strong.

Lorenzo,

I can only echo what others have already said, You've been an asset to this community for longer than most of us have been here. I would sincerely hate to see you go.

Having said that I understand that your priorities are on your health and if your activity here has added stress to your life than eliminating that stress is a must. However, I do hope that you would agree to leave your account active in the event you would like to return at some point.

Take care!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Lorenzo ,

Your health and wellbeing are the most important things in your life , and wish you all the best in your fight against this horrid disease .

Would just reiterate what others have said . If need be , just take a break for now and return when , and if , you want to.

There will always be differences of opinion on a forum such as this , and healthy debate is the lifeblood of such forums . If you do cease posting , I fully respect your decision .

Good luck.

Always found your posts helpful and informative. I'm sure you've helped a lot of people on here over the years. You've got to prioritise things though and nothing is more important than your health.

Very best wishes to you.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Lorenzo, I have always felt that the interaction we are allowed to have here on the Internet would lead to good positive things and a better understanding between the species.

Sadly, there are forums where hate and negativity run rampant - but not so much here unless one feels it is directed at a specific poster. My advice is to take some time, take some care, keep the door cracked open, and see what happens!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Lorenzo,

you have been nothing but a true gent on here, where you helped & advised your un biased opinion.

I fully understand & respect to take time out as you need to look after yourself right now

I really wish you all the best & just let you know you have more friends on here than foes.

Please keep in touch!

Take care of you! But know to those of us who do this because we genuinely want to help you are an asset. I personally wish you all the best. Positive thoughts and a fantastic holiday season.

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Clinical Supervisor for Dr. Jerry Cooley

Carolina Dermatology Haircenter

Charlotte, NC

Thank you everyone for the kinds words. I am going to take a break until the new years and analysis whether I want to continue posting. I am going through a bit of ups and downs but in general my health is pretty good. I have issues with posters that only come on for negatively rather than saying anything positive. Its seems to happens more and more often and I am sure the majority of posters are aware of it. Patients for any doctor posts alot of good results. Once a questionable result comes these type of posters come out and start their personal agenda. Rarely do they post about positive results only when they have a chance to bash. I guess haters are going to hate.

Regardless I wish everyone a happy holiday!