3382 grafts - Lupanzula

KO

KO’s result are sub par if we are being honest and objective . If this weren’t a well respected surgeon and was  some random Turkish clinic everyone would even more likely to view the result this way.....

that said KO still has some options ..... 

wibbles point about Rooney is pretty accurate as well. His hTs less concealers and styling are quite poor. I think with his head shape and athletic frame he would have been better off shaving or SMP

I was expecting more .. he had a lot of triples n doubles in his graft count .. n his hair micron seems good too .. 

an execellent candidate .. with average results .. don’t go the smp route .. take a moment n time for itself before u hop back on another hair transplant .. remember u still have good donor hair left .. kinda sux most ur triples were wasted on this transplant though .. 

Going back to Rooney,  at such a young age with such an aggressive balding pattern, I strongly think Rooney's plan was all wrong, it was all short termism and it's that simple. His limited donor was not utilised to it's full potential. He has an abundance of body hair so in hindsight this should have been utilised more to make up the deficit of scalp donor which itself was in mine and many others opinion likely to thin too. He probably did no research. He's a footballer after all,  it's probably been years since he had to pay a bill if ever, never mind research into a hair transplant.

But the flip side if he didn't do surgery - he would be bald.

As it stands he has hairs for fibers to attach to and he still has the option of a further repair surgery using what little donor grafts he has left alongside beard and chest grafts.

As for KO, lets just say his expectations were not met (it happens) but his options are still far better than Rooneys. There may be an underlying reason why KO's result is not as spectacular as he expected, but again this is a mitigated risk we as patients all take. As for SMP, as previously stated I think there are far better options right now.

Edited by Shera

Rooneys best option would have been to shave and grow a great stubble beard , I think his skin tone is too fair for smp

Rooney definitely went too aggressive with his hairline and overall approach but I’m assuming he was told he would get his hair back not the look he has now .... with all the concealers he has to apply he looks as though he has weetabix crushed all over his head !! 

Check out stuart broads hairline work today on sky sports , looks pluggy and lacks any real density.... slavan Bilic (football manager) is another average result and he was the right age and appeared to have great donor characteristics. 

Ive seen slaven bilic up close and then amount of concealers used were pretty obvious and looked a bit naff imo 

below a pic of bilic without concealers . 

87C48B5A-105B-454E-9D69-4CB2112EC2AA.jpeg

I think we are spaming the TOs thread with unrelated football player results.

But: Just because they are rich, the are not making better decisions or go to better clinics. Typically they all go to the same clinic. There is such a clinic in almost every country with a dr. presenting himself in TV with the B and C stars.

• Administrators

Yea guys let’s stay on topic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 1:34 PM, Shera said:

Personally I would just recommend he go for another pass across his hairline, midscalp and crown, 2000-2500 grafts will make the world of difference and its a relatively straight forward surgery that shouldn't cost the earth.

So this is generally what I ended up doing. I'll post another thread shortly.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, KO said:

So this is generally what I ended up doing. I'll post another thread shortly.

Wow it's been a long time. Hope everything worked out for you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.