3382 grafts - Lupanzula

KO

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all. I'm about 4M postop and have uploaded my 3 and 3.5M photos. You can see the sides freshly buzzed with a No. 2 guard. So in case you were wondering what scarring looks like after 3K grafts, I don't note cosmetic scarring, just the expected depletion of the donor area. On top, I currently see the outline of a hairline forming, which is good. I can feel a lot of "tree stump" like hairs and an occasional deep pimple, which I tend to leave as is instead of popping. But other than that still early days.

5b32f299880fc_3.5MBack.thumb.jpg.20931df3c315e1aa3a8410724abb4bf6.jpg

5b32f299a84bd_3_5ML.thumb.jpg.ff40055d987ec2ca7d4137e96c410be5.jpg

5b32f299d019e_3_5MR.thumb.jpg.872710ee2b210fbbe3dd324b59876171.jpg

3_5M.thumb.jpg.b711bc53d78340721c361461031c0097.jpg

3M.thumb.jpg.b96af14c9ebe2866e26e397beff1f6a4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your updates, KO. You're looking to be on track. Let us know if you need anything at all:)

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with 911, the hair grows when it's ready to and not on our time table unfortunately but the improvement from 4 to month 5 is noticeable and should only get better from here.

Hello KO. Thank you for continuing with your updates. We wish to assure you that you appear to be progression nicely and there is nothing of concern. If you wish to have any questions directly addressed please do not hesitate to contact the clinic. We are at your disposal.

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

• 1 month later...
Here is 6 months. Hoping for more density, but only thing to do is wait!

Hope you get more density within the next two months. Thanks for sharing. All you can do is wait for now. Good luck!

Here is 6 months. Hoping for more density, but only thing to do is wait!

Oh thought you were longer in the process! Yeah, gotta be patient still very early. Looking forward to more updates :).

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting an update. What was the date you had surgery? I'm guessing sometime in late November since this thread was started on 12/2/16. Have you been in contact with the doctor about the growth thus far since you're coming up on the 8 month mark shortly? The work looks super clean so you're probably just a bit of a slow-grower but I'd be interested to hear Dr. L's feedback.

Rooting for you to get a major density boost in the next couple months!

Harsh light isn't a friend to anybodies transplanted hair, it just highlights any flaw but it does look thicker than the 6 month post so it's moving in the right direction. Can you post a shot facing forward vs looking down so we can see how the density appears from the front

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can you post pics of the hairline pushed up, you didn’t get any grafts put in the crown, so that’s not necessarily an issue with the transplant itself just hair loss progression. However, for getting 3,000 grafts in to the frontal third I would expect a denser result, but we really need to see better pics to really judge the results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Here it is at 10 months, disappointed, the crown seems to have worsened while the front hasn't gotten better.

Damn man, I'm sorry you haven't seen better results. From what I can tell you really did your research so this must be really disappointing.

Were there any particular risk factors noted by the doctor during your consult?

What does Dr L have to say about things so far?

Are you still taking the finasteride/dutasteride (alternated daily)?

KO,

Sorry to see that this result did not turn out as expected. As you have been a long term contributor to the forum and clearly did your research this is disappointing so far.

Have you spoken with the clinic regarding the results at 10 months and what has been their feedback?

Hopefully things improve for you over the next several months.