Anyone had experience with surehair Dr. Aditya Gupta in Toronto?

MoeFall

• 1 month later...
I had a free consultation with him, results on website are good haven't seen anybody talk about him though!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MoeFall did you follow up with him? I am seeing him for a consult soon. I haven't been able to find much info on him.

Avoid this guy- he all about money. I did my first HT when this clinic was Seager, now it's been taken over by him. I wasn't happy with my first , and although he didn't do the first, rather then help me, he said to sue him. The consult was a joke, he looked like he was gonna fall asleep. He wrks at a derm in London Ontario and goes btwn locations . He's taken too much on his plate and not professional.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I also saw him for a free consult. He was terrible, unprofessional and all over the place, answering his phone twice during our meeting. He offered me a $2000 discount, if I took a spot a couple of weeks away and tried to pressure me into it. Then he proceeded to insult me by saying, I probably can't afford an HT and hence I am not accepting his offer. Money was definitely not the issue. Meanwhile I kept telling him I wanted to sleep on it and give it some thought. Then he called his hair systems sales person and offered the phone to me, without asking me if I wanted to talk to her. Avoid this piece of shit.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
I had a free consultation with him, results on website are good haven't seen anybody talk about him though!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went for my consult, and Dr. Gupta told me that the minimum charge for a HT was $6,900 plus tax. I pointed out that the email I received said the minimum charge is $2,500, and he said "that's impossible," and insisted it was $6,900.

Here is a screen capture of the email sent to me quoting $2,500 as being the minimum charge.

<a href=nbpFUX.png' alt='nbpFUX.png'>

• 2 months later...

I pretty well got the same feeling as don174, and sidbtz. A big sales pitch with I saw him in July. I think he tried every closing sales technique in the sales manual. He was polite, but really pushing to fill his one slot in one day open.

I went in to discuss ARTAS, but he would only talk about FUT. He said ARTAS was just a gimmick.

I was wondering if he would be more awake during surgery.

I left feeling that someone scheduled in he opening was much more important that determining what results I was looking to achieve.

• 8 months later...

Hello MoeFall, thought I'd step in here and provide some advice based on my experience with Doc Gupta, since I have actually had 3 transplants at SureHair where he is the medical director, I would say that yes this man has and does take on an awful lot he seems very ambitious,  and I have spoken to him at times when he seemed tired and somewhat stressed, and I have also spoken to him when he was lively and relaxed , but the bottom line, the thing to keep your eye on are the results he is providing, and truth be told I have seen a number of their clients and I am one myself the results are second to none, excellent density and probably some of the best graft implantation techniques/work in North America since most of their surgical techniques  where developed by one of the foremost pioneers of modern hair transplantation himself Dr. Seager. I would say his results are on par with Hasson & Wong, or Rahal, maybe in some instances, your could say Rahal was better or Gupta was better, but my experience has been having gone through it that Doc Gupta has an amazing team to work with and they have a boatload of experience, the best part for me was I didn't have to pay anywhere near Rahal or Hasson & Wong prices. So I would say yea give them your time and attention and compare them to the others you are considered, they delivered for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...
On 8/1/2018 at 2:01 PM, rman681 said:

Hello MoeFall, thought I'd step in here and provide some advice based on my experience with Doc Gupta, since I have actually had 3 transplants at SureHair where he is the medical director, I would say that yes this man has and does take on an awful lot he seems very ambitious,  and I have spoken to him at times when he seemed tired and somewhat stressed, and I have also spoken to him when he was lively and relaxed , but the bottom line, the thing to keep your eye on are the results he is providing, and truth be told I have seen a number of their clients and I am one myself the results are second to none, excellent density and probably some of the best graft implantation techniques/work in North America since most of their surgical techniques  where developed by one of the foremost pioneers of modern hair transplantation himself Dr. Seager. I would say his results are on par with Hasson & Wong, or Rahal, maybe in some instances, your could say Rahal was better or Gupta was better, but my experience has been having gone through it that Doc Gupta has an amazing team to work with and they have a boatload of experience, the best part for me was I didn't have to pay anywhere near Rahal or Hasson & Wong prices. So I would say yea give them your time and attention and compare them to the others you are considered, they delivered for me.

Definitely agree. Recently had mine. Fut. The staff were amazing. He still takes on lots and I've seen him the same tired and awake.  He never tried to sell me anything. We had good chats. I'll be posting my hairline in 6months - 8 and 12. 

Currently at 1 month. 

Cleanest fut closure ever 👀

Bye for now I'll probably add my day one pics here tomorrow on this post. So you guys can guess the number of grafts. 

Edited by HairlineIsNowKek
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

980262026_Screenshot_20201229-151902_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.b0239417b00d58c2f35e2c08c4620c1e.jpgI had one with him 5.5 months ago. Yeah maybe some of the descriptions are accurate about him about him being not personable. But his results are legit. His closure technique is excellent, and him and his staff have done a great job and I'm seeing Amazing results this early. Check out my thread if you wanna see my progress. I would definitely recommend him! 

Edited by Cody95

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2020 at 1:00 AM, HairlineIsNowKek said:

Definitely agree. Recently had mine. Fut. The staff were amazing. He still takes on lots and I've seen him the same tired and awake.  He never tried to sell me anything. We had good chats. I'll be posting my hairline in 6months - 8 and 12. 

Currently at 1 month. 

Cleanest fut closure ever 👀

Bye for now I'll probably add my day one pics here tomorrow on this post. So you guys can guess the number of grafts. 

Hey man, 

Considering Dr. Gupta. I noticed you never posted your results. How did things turn out?