Ayurveda Herbal treatment, worked for me

Hi,

I'm a 36 year old Asian male and I just want to share a bit from my own personal experience.

I started experiencing thinning of hair in my 20s, and needless to say I started panicking.

I did quite a bit of research and ended up giving Propecia a try. This was pretty effective, and I remained on Propecia for around 5 years. I did experience its nasty side effect though, which was reduced libido and a loss potent erection.

I promptly searched for another solution and ended up trying a ginseng based solution from a branded hair care chain in Malaysia (Yun Nam). This was pretty pricey (USD4K+ for a treatment package), but it wasn't effective and I quit after 10 months.

I'm currently on an Ayurveda based solution, by Cosmetology. Ayurveda is basically a traditional medicine system from India which has been around for eons, and this has been really effective for me. You can see the pics below (top is before, bottom is after). While the front scalp is slowly regaining hair, the top part is where the results came pretty quickly. Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased and still on this product for the past year.

You can find out more by visiting the website here- link removed

Whats_App_Image_2016_11_28_at_10_25_47_PM.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2016_11_28_at_10_26_02_PM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i wish to take a treatment. Please tell me where you have taken the treatment. I hear the mucture of Oils 1) Avocado 2) EMU Oil 3) Argan Oil 4) Castor oil 5) Almond Oil 6) Olive Oil 7) E Vit Oil is helpful for re-growth on bald head is it true?

The treatment I'm using can be purchased online from They ship worldwide.

Out of those ingredients you mentioned, the ones which are found in the Cosmetology treatment I'm using are Argan Oil, Olive Oil etc. Besides these, it also has other effective ingredients such as Aloe leaf extracts, Jojoba Oil, Ginseng Root Extract, Tea Tree Oil, These are very effective in treating hair loss issues.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Promotional link removed

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Members and guests, you are all welcome to discuss and share information about any and all new and old hair loss treatment options. However, our discussion form is not a venue to promote any of them. Therefore, we ask that you do not post links back to where these products can be purchased. Anybody who is seriously interested in any of these products knows how to use Google or other search engines. That said, in the 15 years but I’ve been a member of this forum, I have never seen one product discussed transform into a miracle hair loss cure. The most effective treatments that are non-surgical to date are still Propecia and Rogaine. Perhaps one day there will be something more affective but until then, those are the only FDA proven hair loss solutions and hair transplant surgery is the only proven method of growing hair in completely bald areas.

Best wishes,

Bill

I sense snake oil ..

there’s nothing that will regrow a bald head besides a hair transplant ..

n why would people think that oils will regrow hair , if anything it will moisturize ur current hair so it be less brittle and not break off as easily .. but regrowth? How is the oil reversing miniaturization of hair follicles caused from dht?

Also the op nothing against u , but u spent 4K for a package of hairloss solutions that gave u no results n now u advising others on snake oil n give them false hope n an empty wallet..

• 10 months later...

While I dont think the op has that much of a credit due to promotional links, I do think there are a lot of good natrual remedies out there, however I havnt seen anything claiming to "regrow bald spots" so thats no argument against natural oils. Regarding DHT, rosemary oil inhibits 5-alpha-reductase by over 80 %, not that bad right? But thats not the only thing, its anti inflammatory, reduces fibrosis, increases blood flow and even more, so...