Dr Hasson 3965 grafts FUT

Gigantass

11 months, hair is dyed darker

Why did you dye it darker? My hair is naturally dark but I wish I had brown or blond hair so it would look thicker because there would be less contrast between the hair and my scalp which is white. That was one of the challenges getting a HT with full density.

• 3 months later...

Amazing result Gigantass, congrats!! Quick question regarding the scar, is it unnoticeable because it is high up on your head and you keep your hair long and fade down? Or did Dr. Hasson use Tricho and it's just really thin enough that you can cut it short and not notice it?

He used staples, the scar is high I guess....I don’t know, I am getting a short hair cut tomorrow, I’ll send a pic. I have had 0 issues with the scar and I usually got to a #1/2 in the scar area. Having a scar was my biggest concern when deciding on getting this surgery, and I couldn’t be happier, I cannot see the scar myself, and I have checked by using 2 mirrors. You can private message me if you like, but I have no regrets going to Dr Hasson.

Looking effin fantastic man! I remember your first posts postop months ago.

These are the results you get when going with a world-class HT surgeon.

Enjoy it to the fullest.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 3 weeks later...
He used staples, the scar is high I guess....I don’t know, I am getting a short hair cut tomorrow, I’ll send a pic. I have had 0 issues with the scar and I usually got to a #1/2 in the scar area. Having a scar was my biggest concern when deciding on getting this surgery, and I couldn’t be happier, I cannot see the scar myself, and I have checked by using 2 mirrors. You can private message me if you like, but I have no regrets going to Dr Hasson.

can you post the pics of the donor area? as short as you have with a pic.

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...