FUT with Dr. Path to lower hairline by 1.5cm

ConfusedRose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey friends! Its been long-overdue for a update!

So its now about 14-15 months after, and wow what a journey... cant believe its already more than a year by and im still glad with the decision i made on Nov 17 :)

I have a smaller forehead and a new hairline and i am much more confident in life and everything i do... ive changed as a person in so many ways... a more improved and better me:)

Here are some pics.

I do get the occasional thought about what if i go bald... i think if that ever happened, i would get another transplant :[]

But so far, im living life and i love what Dr. Path has given me, thank you! If you got any questions, im glad to hear.

B983B934-CF82-468B-9A0E-3F35AA9A72EF.thumb.jpg.9d739ccce9f342e31aaeed38a1f6f0d9.jpg

5822DC8B-5085-40E7-9892-48585AAA25D0.thumb.jpg.6d3adbbf0d41e4b0afde41f70d40596a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i am very pleased :) you can see the huge diff from my old pictures. Its awesome, i even fool myself. It grew in at about 2-3 months? And the shockloss in the back of my head grew in :) everything is good. I do hope Dr. Path still continues his practice for a couple more years in case i ever need his assistance again. Hes truly ths besr at what he does. Im really happy. Its changed my life.

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2016 at 8:26 AM, ConfusedRose said:

Hello all! I will be going under the knife tomorrow with Dr. Pathomvanich to hopefully lower my hairline by at least 1.5cm... my feelings include excitement and fear... but im happy im finally doing something about my insecurity...

I chose Dr. Path because hes one of the best FUT in the world, and really affordable... however ive noticed his reviews and results have slimmed down in the past 5 years. Hope he still has the magic touch. I trust that i am in good hands, and ive never seen any bad results from him.

I do wish i had gone with FUE, only because i have a virgin scalp and im pretty young. But its too late now... what does concern me is the scar on the back of my head, if it does bother me too much, i could always get grafts placed into it right?

If anybody has any tips or advice for post op care, id really appreciate it. Thank you for reading this, i hope all goes well.

IMG_7879.thumb.jpg.0df3768038e1243ed1470b6316430c63.jpg

IMG_7878.thumb.jpg.ab56b2a015ab275a66394c4ffe9c41b0.jpg

IMG_7874.thumb.jpg.d7b96436211d05cdaba1954469345d9d.jpg

Nice hairline. Can you share long term result of the hairline.