Men's Ink - SMP shaved effect

We present another case of smp performed at our center in Milan:

2jxJb.jpg

2jxJc.jpg

2jxJd.jpg

We are specialized in making smp for over 4 years, our studio is located in the city on Milan (Italy).

For more details feel free to contact us.

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice Work Mirko!

I have a question for you. Say one is a NW6 (I'm afraid I end up there). How many grafts would you need in an SMP / FUE combination in order to reduce the shine and to provide a realistic feel? I understand it is different from person to person but roughly for your average Joe (Or Andrea ;) )

What is your opinion on a FUE / SMP combo?

Wow, awesome. Guys head is perfectly shaped too

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Nice Work Mirko!

I have a question for you. Say one is a NW6 (I'm afraid I end up there). How many grafts would you need in an SMP / FUE combination in order to reduce the shine and to provide a realistic feel? I understand it is different from person to person but roughly for your average Joe (Or Andrea ;) )

What is your opinion on a FUE / SMP combo?

Thank you!

Usually with 3000-3500 grafts you can get what you have written. However you must keep your hair very short, otherwise the difference of density will be noticed.

Another problem are the fue scars..

I think it's best to proceed with smp only and use an anti-shine cream.

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Thank you!

Usually with 3000-3500 grafts you can get what you have written. However you must keep your hair very short, otherwise the difference of density will be noticed.

Thanks Mirko,

In your opinion, how short does your hair need to be? I currently buzz it 2-3mm anyway. Would that be too long?

I am a diffuse thinner so still have quite a few hairs on top. Did a 2800 FUE all over the scalp and am on Fina & Procapil.

I would like to be able to keep it 2-3mm as I am a lazy F%$#^R. In this case I only have to buzz it twice a week.

Looking forward to your answer! Where are you based?

Thanks Mirko,

In your opinion, how short does your hair need to be? I currently buzz it 2-3mm anyway. Would that be too long?

I am a diffuse thinner so still have quite a few hairs on top. Did a 2800 FUE all over the scalp and am on Fina & Procapil.

I would like to be able to keep it 2-3mm as I am a lazy F%$#^R. In this case I only have to buzz it twice a week.

Looking forward to your answer! Where are you based?

Usually 0,5 mm, but if your have enough hair you can keep them at 2-3 mm. I can give you more information if you send me a couple of photos to our email: info@mens-ink.com

Our studio is in the city of Milan, Italy.

Next week I'll put some photos and more info about our studio.

Usually 0,5 mm, but if your have enough hair you can keep them at 2-3 mm. I can give you more information if you send me a couple of photos to our email: info@mens-ink.com

Our studio is in the city of Milan, Italy.

Next week I'll put some photos and more info about our studio.

I would really like to see more of your work

• 1 month later...
aftet how long i have to do it again? once per year? what is the cost, i have dots from my FUE HT.

Hi,

we suggest a touch up after 1 year and then every 2-3 years. The frequency of the retouches is very subjective and depends on many factors.

Send me some photos of your head (one for each side) so I can tell you the cost. Email: info@mens-ink.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you!

When you say very short, is a 1 guard ok? a 1/2? a 0?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a norwood 5-6 i have a little hair on top that I keep short and use toppik and paste to fill in everyday, I buzz the sides real high like the patient in your picture, I was wondering if you can have smp all over the top first while I have the hair that I wear now, and then do an a large fue procedure 3000-4000 . Can a fue procedure be completed after smp, is it safe and would that help minimize the redness post procedure?

I'm a norwood 5-6 i have a little hair on top that I keep short and use toppik and paste to fill in everyday, I buzz the sides real high like the patient in your picture, I was wondering if you can have smp all over the top first while I have the hair that I wear now, and then do an a large fue procedure 3000-4000 . Can a fue procedure be completed after smp, is it safe and would that help minimize the redness post procedure?

You can do a FUE after the SMP, there is no problem.