FUE with Hairline Clinic Ankara

Maany

Hello guys,

It’s been a while since I logged into this site. This forum really helped me in making my decision on hair transplant that I had 8 months ago and I am more than happy with the results. I would like to say thanks to the people who created this forum and also to everyone who share their experience on this forum. So let me start off with my story of hair loss and what I did about it. I am 37 years old male living in Northern Virginia. I started losing here back in high school and when I got in my 30’s I was a Norwood 3A. I did everything I could to stop my hair loss but nothing really helped. I didn’t take Propecia because of all the know side effects. I used several shampoos and rogain which I believe did slow down my hair loss. But after I turned 35 my hair loss really got worst. I felt depressed inside and started searching on hair transplant. This is when I came across this forum. I would login to this forum almost every single day and check the threads where people posted their pictures and reviews on different surgeons here in USA and around the world. I noticed that lots of people would go Turkey since it was cheaper over there and they had really great results. But then I was confused that I should get a hair transplant here in USA or Canada since I live here and there should be some sort of quality control or guarantee from the clinics in USA and Canada. But on the other hand it was much cheaper in Turkey. I wanted to get the best results with the limited budget that I had. But at the same time I didn’t want to spend the money and get bad results. I sent my photos to almost all the top surgeons in USA and Canada as well as the top surgeons in Turkey. The response I got from the Clinics in USA and Canada was much faster than from the clinics in Turkey. Also, I read good and bad reviews on almost every surgeon. At this point I was more confused than ever. Most of the clinics recommended 3000 grafts. Next I was confused should I get a FUE or FUT. I didn’t want to end up with a scar but FUT was much cheaper than FUE. I thought that since there is no guarantee that my hair transplant would meet my expectations I should go with FUE anyway. My expectations were that if I get a hair transplant I should have a full head of hair with decent density. But incase if my hair doesn’t grow back the way I am expecting after the hair transplant, I would simply shave my head with a broken heart and try to accept the reality. The worst case scenario would be to spend all the money on hair transplant and then end up with bad results and a scar on back of my head. That would be an absolute disaster.

Since I wanted to get an FUE with the limited budget the clinics in USA and Canada were out of question. I started looking into the Clinics in Turkey. I looked through all the top surgeons results and reviews on this forum. I contacted these top surgeons recommended on this forum but the response I got from them was not very convincing. Then there are other surgeons in Turkey that I found online are much cheaper so I got more confused. I started doing more research on why some clinics are cheaper than the others. Soon I realized that the clinics that are cheaper use the motorized punch for hair extraction which is less labor intensive than the clinics who use manual punch. Also, yield is more with manual punch as compare to motorized punch. Also, I didn’t want any technician to touch my scalp. I wanted only the surgeon to operate on me. So now at this point I knew that I wanted to go with the clinics that does the manual punch so cheap clinics were no longer an option. I contacted the few top doctors mentioned on these forum and started looking at their before and after results. For some reason I still couldn’t make any decision on which surgeon I should choose so I stopped my research for a while. I work in IT industry and my company was hiring. A few months passed and we hired a programmer who went to the same university that I went too. The guy was originally from turkey. When he told me that he was from turkey I started asking him if he knew anything about the hair transplant business in Turkey. He told me that hair transplant tourism is very popular in Turkey. He himself got a hair transplant from this surgeon that I read about on this forum and the results were not good at all. He told me that he should have gone with this clinic called “Hairline Clinic” in Anakara since they are the best in Turkey. All the sudden I jumped from my chair. I finally found someone who had firsthand experience in Turkey with the hair transplant. That’s exactly what I was looking for. He told me that he had not seen a single bad results from Hairline Clinic and he himself is considering going to them for a repair surgery. I asked him why he thinks that Hairline Clinic is the best in Turkey when I never heard of them on this forum. How about the other popular clinics that I have heard off on this forum. He told me that only a qualified surgeon will do the extraction and implantation using a manual punch in Hairline Clinic as compare to the other Clinics. After discussing with him in details I was convinced that I will go with hairline clinic. I emailed the clinic and got a response back from them within a day. I also talked with them over the phone and made an appointment for March 3, 2016. I had a three day procedure with them and it’s been 8 months since the surgery and I cannot be happier. I am posting my before and after pictures. If you guys are interested I can share further details on my experience and visit to Turkey with this clinic. Thanks for reading.

Note: I have lots of pictures and I will post more pics upon people’s requests.

5b32efbc9b9b0_BeforeHT.thumb.jpg.4fea83c9c80846ee6067e2b94e3bc875.jpg

Before_surgery_1.thumb.jpg.2b0d8515bbc388e0759ae7eea7c9a50d.jpg

Before_surgery_2.thumb.jpg.991a4c3d6730c8c82336471a2a2ce421.jpg

Before_surgery_3.thumb.jpg.1321d47f617c58c047689a4195f44e7f.jpg

Before_surgery_shaved.thumb.jpg.5141cb5629e24fde93213a4d8a2835f2.jpg

Before_surgery_shaved_2.thumb.jpg.9763cfd9feffefed5338c9bcaaee9c45.jpg

July_5_2016_2_censored.thumb.jpg.be07ebf70cd6cdfc3fb8ece9a7950ac3.jpg

July_5_2016_censored.thumb.jpg.68711914e6d751306e14387ae9994e01.jpg

july_18_2016_censored.thumb.jpg.14c032a418b055cfa5c8e8f76c44f72c.jpg

july_26_2016_censored.thumb.jpg.ce4334daa2214fa9cc68a5b7f50618c9.jpg

Aug_3_2016_censored.thumb.jpg.3ce56bc6f21d4a4f383c7373d3e27af5.jpg

Aug_22_2016.thumb.jpg.6987c10d193cd47e81b1395230d2ba1c.jpg

Right_after_surgery.thumb.jpg.02f5f66ba737d8a18a2ed918fb31e17c.jpg

Right_After_Surgery_3.thumb.jpg.2abe87aecfc16cf70d23eea4d18ae5b4.jpg

Right_After_Surgery2.thumb.jpg.1f8a9e6dc61218e2ca74b85b664b5150.jpg

Edited by Maany
Adding more After HT pics

• 5 months later...
Hello guys,

It’s been a while since I logged into this site. This forum really helped me in making my decision on hair transplant that I had 8 months ago and I am more than happy with the results. I would like to say thanks to the people who created this forum and also to everyone who share their experience on this forum. So let me start off with my story of hair loss and what I did about it. I am 37 years old male living in Northern Virginia. I started losing here back in high school and when I got in my 30’s I was a Norwood 3A. I did everything I could to stop my hair loss but nothing really helped. I didn’t take Propecia because of all the know side effects. I used several shampoos and rogain which I believe did slow down my hair loss. But after I turned 35 my hair loss really got worst. I felt depressed inside and started searching on hair transplant. This is when I came across this forum. I would login to this forum almost every single day and check the threads where people posted their pictures and reviews on different surgeons here in USA and around the world. I noticed that lots of people would go Turkey since it was cheaper over there and they had really great results. But then I was confused that I should get a hair transplant here in USA or Canada since I live here and there should be some sort of quality control or guarantee from the clinics in USA and Canada. But on the other hand it was much cheaper in Turkey. I wanted to get the best results with the limited budget that I had. But at the same time I didn’t want to spend the money and get bad results. I sent my photos to almost all the top surgeons in USA and Canada as well as the top surgeons in Turkey. The response I got from the Clinics in USA and Canada was much faster than from the clinics in Turkey. Also, I read good and bad reviews on almost every surgeon. At this point I was more confused than ever. Most of the clinics recommended 3000 grafts. Next I was confused should I get a FUE or FUT. I didn’t want to end up with a scar but FUT was much cheaper than FUE. I thought that since there is no guarantee that my hair transplant would meet my expectations I should go with FUE anyway. My expectations were that if I get a hair transplant I should have a full head of hair with decent density. But incase if my hair doesn’t grow back the way I am expecting after the hair transplant, I would simply shave my head with a broken heart and try to accept the reality. The worst case scenario would be to spend all the money on hair transplant and then end up with bad results and a scar on back of my head. That would be an absolute disaster.

Since I wanted to get an FUE with the limited budget the clinics in USA and Canada were out of question. I started looking into the Clinics in Turkey. I looked through all the top surgeons results and reviews on this forum. I contacted these top surgeons recommended on this forum but the response I got from them was not very convincing. Then there are other surgeons in Turkey that I found online are much cheaper so I got more confused. I started doing more research on why some clinics are cheaper than the others. Soon I realized that the clinics that are cheaper use the motorized punch for hair extraction which is less labor intensive than the clinics who use manual punch. Also, yield is more with manual punch as compare to motorized punch. Also, I didn’t want any technician to touch my scalp. I wanted only the surgeon to operate on me. So now at this point I knew that I wanted to go with the clinics that does the manual punch so cheap clinics were no longer an option. I contacted the few top doctors mentioned on these forum and started looking at their before and after results. For some reason I still couldn’t make any decision on which surgeon I should choose so I stopped my research for a while. I work in IT industry and my company was hiring. A few months passed and we hired a programmer who went to the same university that I went too. The guy was originally from turkey. When he told me that he was from turkey I started asking him if he knew anything about the hair transplant business in Turkey. He told me that hair transplant tourism is very popular in Turkey. He himself got a hair transplant from this surgeon that I read about on this forum and the results were not good at all. He told me that he should have gone with this clinic called “Hairline Clinic” in Anakara since they are the best in Turkey. All the sudden I jumped from my chair. I finally found someone who had firsthand experience in Turkey with the hair transplant. That’s exactly what I was looking for. He told me that he had not seen a single bad results from Hairline Clinic and he himself is considering going to them for a repair surgery. I asked him why he thinks that Hairline Clinic is the best in Turkey when I never heard of them on this forum. How about the other popular clinics that I have heard off on this forum. He told me that only a qualified surgeon will do the extraction and implantation using a manual punch in Hairline Clinic as compare to the other Clinics. After discussing with him in details I was convinced that I will go with hairline clinic. I emailed the clinic and got a response back from them within a day. I also talked with them over the phone and made an appointment for March 3, 2016. I had a three day procedure with them and it’s been 8 months since the surgery and I cannot be happier. I am posting my before and after pictures. If you guys are interested I can share further details on my experience and visit to Turkey with this clinic. Thanks for reading.

Note: I have lots of pictures and I will post more pics upon people’s requests.

Hi Maany, I am very seriously considering Hairline Clinic for my hair transplant. I know you posted this long time ago. I was wondering if you are still happy and whether you could share more pics if your current look? Thanks!!

Hi,

It is great to see a review of HLC Clinic. Can you share some pictures of your hair now?

I had my transplant with HLC Clinic a week ago. I am gonna open my own thread soon.

Pls share your story and before and right post opp pics! Thanks all