What's the best hair spray with fibers?

I've seen posts on here about fibers, and fiber spray, and hair sprays, but not a lot about sprays that are both a hairspray and fiber thickener in one. I've seen Nioxin makes one, but it gets bad reviews of late. There's also a Bosley one. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good combo spray with fibers? Thank you for any suggestions.

Hi, in my fibre days I always used Nanogen Hair Fibre Locking Spray, the 100 ml bottle only needed a couple of sprays and lasted a good while. Never had a problem with it, the fibres were always held in place in wind and mild rain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are a lot of hair loss concealer products that work using microfibers, Nanogen and Toppik come to mind. A lot of people seem to have left with these products however, the ones that I have tried, I did not like personally. But now that I have enough hair, even though it is still a little thinner in the back, I don't bother using concealer anymore.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...

I personally liked Toppik fiberhold spray as it was giving me shiny and non-dry look. However it doesn't keep hair so strong to stay in place. Though any hair spray could stick the fibers to hair, many cause dry hair and damage.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi, in my fibre days I always used Nanogen Hair Fibre Locking Spray, the 100 ml bottle only needed a couple of sprays and lasted a good while. Never had a problem with it, the fibres were always held in place in wind and mild rain.

Is locking spray the same as hair spray?

When I was into hair concealers some years back the first batch I bought I got the hair locking spray along with it. After that I switched to off the shelf hair spray with was cheap. As far as I could tell they did the same thing, but is there a difference?

• 2 weeks later...

I use it too

• 1 year later...