*VID/PICS - 3,200 Graft Hair Transplant / Feller & Bloxham Medical / Dr. Bloxham (NY)

Hi Everyone,

Dr. Feller asked me to upload this case. It's a 3,200 graft transplant performed by Dr. Bloxham at Feller & Bloxham Medical. The patient is a "diffuse thinner." And he is only 6 months post-op in the pictures. He stopped by unexpectedly the other day because he was in the area for business. The doctors thought he looked great and wanted to share.

Video:

Before and After pictures:

mn21xu.jpg

2ns8840.jpg

mkg90.jpg

29qodox.jpg

246ma20.jpg

t977ty.jpg

1ypdlw.jpg

2zq4w0w.jpg

15wyqu1.jpg

ke7rkw.jpg

Enjoy!

Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Dr. Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Bloxham is Recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Great result. Really very impressed.

I can see that line the doctor drew in the before picture and there is definitely new hair in the after picture. You know something, that is like a miracle. This guy must be happy.

Does it look like he has some grays in the before photos, but less in the after ? Can he, or did he, dye his hair transplanted hairs ?

Beldarcone, I asked in another topic what you paid for your transplant. Do you mind saying ?

Tnx.

Very nice work. I believe 6 months is early for growth too. I hope we will receive an update at 12 months. I also enjoy the formatting. It makes viewing the results easier. The doctors use it in many of the YouTube videos.

Research, research, research!

Doctors I'm considering:

FUT:

-Feller

-Hasson

-Konior

Very impressive. Considering some folks may have had over 4000 grafts and still cant get such a result. Very smart use of grafts. On a 3200 graft non repair patient, this is great work. The guy doesnt have to worry about ridging or pitting or raised recipient zone bumps, nothing. He looks good. Kudos to the doc. I think you planned this well and really considered the safety of this patient.

Runner/Bunsen,

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you like the format!

And yes, I do believe he dyed his hair. A lot of patients ask about this, and the answer is that it is perfectly safe (as long as you're using reasonable dyes) to color or dye transplanted hairs!

Sean,

Thanks!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

There are lots of photo, but always just showing the hairline and temples.

I was wondering why you didn?t take or show the photos of the mid scalp / top which must have been treated as well a bit.

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy