Sleeping on one side is maybe creating my hair loss

Hey guys I know I asked this question before. But I really need to know to just to re-assure myself. As I posted before I have noticed more shedding of one side of my scalp than the other side due to (according to me) sleeping on the same side every night. Honestly speaking I don't think this is any coincidence of any type since I am connecting sleeping on the same side every night with affecting that side of the scalp's hair growth.

It could be that by sleeping on one side I am shunting enough of the scalp's blood supply. Or as my friend theorized before that it could be small micro bugs in my pillow jumping over to the scalp and invading it. This last theory isn't plausible since I am diligent in washing my bed sheets and pillows regularly. Maybe its another explanation.

Common sense dictates that I should either sleep on the other side. But the problem with this is that since I have been sleeping on the same side for the rest of my life I subconsciously find myself adrift to that side especially during sleep. I have tried - though I admit not hard enough.

Just to reiterate I know I asked this before but I am desperate for an answer or someone's experience similar to mine to share. I am literally going insane over this and its affecting many levels of my life. I think I might wear a dude rag or cap just to be extra sure. As bizarre as this seems I don't know what other alternative to take.

If any of you guys can comment on this whether positive or negative maybe it can help me make sense of this mystery if its one at all. You got to help me guys. Going crazy here.

bencar,

Unless there is excessive friction going on while you're sleeping, consistent rubbing back and forth of your head to the pillow, you shouldn't be losing hair because of sleeping. Even hair loss due to friction is temporary because the follicle underneath the scalp isn't damaged.

Are you only seeing hair loss on one side of your scalp? Do you have pictures you can show us?

Best wishes,

Bill