Truth Behind the "Guru"

And below is a story published in an article at Scalp MicroPigmentation More Than Just Ugly Scars which recounts an instance of Damien Porter attempting to collect payment from an smp provider under his alias "Tyler Green." When the provider refused to pay for his "services", Damien proceeded to slander this Provider with defamatory and false material on his site "SMPdebate.com" which is an illegal act. Anyone reading this, do not trust anything this man says or publishes on the internet. He's a SCAM ARTIST and a FRAUD

5b32ef37abc47_DamienPorter.jpg.5090c11dc4445d22e6149a5837b40822.jpg

5b32ef37b9b5a_DamienPorterTG.jpg.513a572e6f1172f853037fe6c6ead727.jpg

It is no secret that Damien Porter works closely with Scalp Aesthetics and is financially invested in S.A. S.A. is very inferior in skill and experience and their results show it. Stay FAR AWAY from Scalp Aesthetics and put NO STOCK in anything the "SCALP GURU" :D says!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmeZczDPc_I

ScalpSearch is (was) a Phony Review Website Owned by Scalp Aesthetics. He gave himself all 5 star reviews and trashed everyone else. Note that this website was under "scheduled maintenance" on or about February 17, 2016. Maybe because Internet searchers now see what he was pulling? But now, the site has been revamped for Scalp Aesthetics' own personal promotion as Bryce Cleveland was called out.

Damien Porter is the owner of the SMP marketing site "Scalp Guru", and former His Hair Forum moderator, former Scalp Aesthetics marketing director. He is a con artist who utilizes many different online "methods" (SCAMS) in order to generate revenue for himself through the Scalp Micropigmentation industry. He has attempted to blackmail numerous providers and when his "services" were refused he posted negative false defamatory information about their companies.

Bryce Cleveland is the owner of the smp company scalp aesthetics. He, too has been involved in dishonest schemes like image theft, phony reviews, lying about his clinic locations that do not exist, doing smp treatments in hotel rooms etc. Scalp aesthetics has produced many poor results.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Wow Damien Porter has a history I see. He is still scamming people with his new business Team Micro. He has his mother working for him Debby Enness (name changed from Porter) as she is running away from debt and romance scams. They are both con artists who I have sadly found out recently to my cost after they conned me. They have left a trail of hardship and destruction with their scams all over the UK. They need to be in jail.

• 1 year later...

Let me squash this bullshit.  I contacted Damien Porter back in 2015 for information about a Scalp Micropigmentation and he was extremely helpful and steered me away from some very bad apples and into the hands of the very capable Matt Iulo.  Damien is sincere, honest, and has always taken his time to answer my questions.  Even after my SMP (which I did later decide to get a hair transplant), he spent hours dealing with all my insecurity and questions and concerns at no financial benefit to himself.  Let me be clear, my SMP was great.  I just didn't like how I looked with a shaved head.   

These posts are ridiculous.  It's like asking my students if I am a good teacher.  My state data shows I am three or four standard deviations ahead of other teachers involving student growth, but I guarantee you some students will swear I'm the worst teacher or that they hate me or that I'm unprofessional for a myriad of reasons, most which actually have nothing to do with my teaching.  I'd advise anyone reading this to read these warnings with a grain of salt.  This industry is nasty and it's not uncommon for different people with very different motives to slander the good actors.

I wrote about it here and my contact with Damien for anyone that is interested.  

https://dudewhereismyhair.wordpress.com/2022/04/10/i-had-a-great-scalp-micropigmentation-but-still-removed-it/

Edited by kaliber