spex

Dr. William Lindsey Washington DC - Ethics and Honesty

Hi guys,

I wanted to make a new topic to highlight the incredible work Dr. Lindsey is doing.

He is an absolute stellar surgeon who Ive had an FUE sessions with myself and he is in my experienced opinion one of the most ethical straight talking Drs around. Many of you regular readers will know what a good guy he is as he dedicates a great deal of time to the forums helping educate readers by answering questions and posting results along with informative videos.

Only the other day it was highlighted yet again to me what a great stand out Dr he is as he had a patient in his office quite literally pleading with him to perform surgery due to the patients anxiety surrounding his hair loss. This patient had been told by 3 other local clinics that they would all gladly perform a 2000+ FUT session on him.

Dr Lindsey categorically turned him down and spent an hour with him talking him down and explained in depth to the patient he was not a candidate and why. (The patient has very minimal loss and is only 21 years old! ) This is just one example of what a gentleman he is and why I'm proud to represent and work for him and in turn help him gain the exposure he deserves as he puts the patient first.

If anyone reading is interesting in gaining a very accurate and honest appraisal by Dr William Lindsey of their hair loss and hair transplant requirements then feel free to reach out to me to me via email anytime : support@spexhair.com

Even if you do not use Dr Lindsey for your session i highly recommend you use him as a bench mark as to how you should be treated and looked after for your session.

See a range of his results and patient experiences here to help :

1. Spex FUE session with Dr. William Lindsey

2.My Experience with Dr William Lindsey

3. 2600 session with Dr William Lindsey

4. My FUE with Dr Lindsey

5. Success with Dr William Lindsey Washington DC

6. My awesome procedure with Dr Lindsey

7. My Hair transplant surgery with Dr Lindsey

8. Very happy I chose Dr William Lindsey

9.Thanks Dr Lindsey for 2400 FUT session !

10. Patient shares his Dr Lindsey experience - 4536 FU via FUT

11. 6 months post op 3500 FU with Dr William Lindsey

A great patient testimonial on video :

Educational Videos by Dr William Lindsey

View Dr William Lindsey's Video library

Visit Dr Lindsy's Articles

Dr. William Lindsey's Hair Transplant Article contributions

A range of videos where you can get a good feel for Dr Lindsey and his personality and approach.

-

Edited by spex

Thanks for putting this up. I look at those early videos and dog gone I've gotten older. Clearly I need some hair dye and botox.

Bottom line...we do one case per day and I want the results to work ALMOST as much, and in some cases (guys who won't follow my instructions on cleaning for example) more that the patient does.

I've been making a real effort to do videos to discuss topics and show results. I see ads or slick videos showing one or 2 excellent results.... With professional makeup and camera work....anyone can get a couple of good cases. I put up LOTS of videos, not professionally done, usually including some conversation with the patient involved. I figure it would be difficult to fake or swindle folks with the sheer volume of cases we put up.

So take a look at the ones above, and go to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/charlielindsey1964

Here are a couple of medical professionals we've helped:

Thanks

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Just bumping this topic as had a patient who contacted me who was 19 years old and who met Dr Lindsey for a consultation. Patient desperately wanted a HT and very vulnerable state indeed.

Many unethical Drs would have given this patient what they wanted and the poor patient likely will have only walked out of the frying pan into a fire he couldn't even comprehend.

Dr Lindsey on all accounts gave this patient as very kind bitch slap and educated him on the fact he wasn't a candidate at all and that he needs to return to him in 2-3 years to review and also asked the patient to keep him informed on any decisions he might make so he can continue to help guide him and essentially protect him.

Top man Dr Lindsey !

Regards

Spex

I'd forgotten about this.

On the opposite end of the HT spectrum is a phone call AND email I got yesterday. Without naming names, a government budget official saw me a few years ago and I recommended roughly 9300.00 in surgery fees. He never came back.

Yesterday he emailed and called saying he'd had TWO procedures done and had no results and was now ready to do it the way I had suggested. He'd gone to a nearby competitor, gotten supposedly 2 robotic FUE cases.

So far he had now paid more than the 9300.00 I quoted for 2000 via strip and now he's ready to pay for a 3rd case to fix the 2 no results.

Now I hear this at least once a week, but this is a fellow spending our tax dollars...I hope he's value shopping our money better than he did his money.

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi guys, 

Just wanted to bump this for new readers in search of a remarkable HT surgeon especially in in the Washington DC area. Dr Lindsey continues to serve his patients impeccable well. He just told me about a patient from China who's mother attempted to scheduled her son for surgery ( the son didn't even know about the proposed surgery  )

Dr Lindsey outright told the mother no way until he speaks or meets the patient as its the patients decision - Not the mothers.

This seems to be a tend currently I've also been dealing with. Mothers trying to persuade their sons into surgery.  I appreciate young men ( if even classed as eligible ) require emotional support however when a mother is trying to control her son and for want of a better word forcing her son into surgery - That is simple not good!!

Can you imagine what happens when an unethical money hungry clinic gets the call from a distressed controlling mother........ The kid is getting set up for a whole world of short and LONG term heartache and they don't even know it. .. 

Thoughts ? 

Regards

Spex