Bill - Managing Publisher

Potential Recommendation of Dr. Emorane Lupanzula of Belgium

Dear forum members,

As many of you know, we gather as much information as possible about a physician, their staff, technique and track record before they are even considered for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network. Part of our review process involves getting input from patients and the members of this forum community. To learn more about this review process, click here.

We would appreciate your input regarding the potential recommendation of Dr. Emorane Lupanzula of Belgium. At this time, Dr. Lupanzula is only being considered for recommendation, not the Coalition. To see our standards for recommendation, click here

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula has over 10 years experience and performs FUE hair transplant surgery exclusively at his clinic in Brussels, Belgium. He also performs FUT/strip on occasion when appropriate for the patient. Dr. Lupanzula performs only 1 or 2 cases each day and specializes in FUE, FUT/strip, BHT (body hair transplantation), plug removal, hair transplant repair, scar repair and eyebrow transplantation.

Dr. Lupanzula has the staff and experience to perform large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation exceeding 3000 grafts via FUT/strip and 2500 grafts via FUE when appropriate for the patient. He performs all follicular unit hair transplantation and never uses multi-follicular units to avoid a "pluggy", unnatural looking appearance. Dr. Lupanzula does all the consultations himself.

Dr. Lupanzula prefers using a manual sharp FUE punch typically ranging from .8mm to .9mm in size, which he feels reduces trauma and resultant scarring to the skin and eradicates damage to the surrounding follicles.

Dr. Lupanzula uses all the latest techniques including the trichophytic donor closure technique for strip procedures, microscopic dissection and minimally invasive tools to minimize trauma and maximize dense packing. Because manual extraction can be a slow and tedious process, Dr. Lupanzula typically only extracts and transplants up to 1500 to 2000 grafts daily (or 3500 grafts in 2 days). Dr. Lupanzula feels that getting it done right, minimizing transection and maximizing growth yield is way more important than transplanting more follicles in a single day.

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula pre-makes all recipient incisions immediately before grafts are inserted. Grafts are stored in a hypothermosol solution no longer than 4 to 6 hours to reduce the risk of desiccation (dehydration) to the follicles. Follicular units for the hairline are sometimes further trimmed under microscopes if more single FUs are required (called splitting).

Dr. Lupanzula feels that a combination of FUT and FUE (which may include BHT) is the best solution for those who want to maximize the amount of available hair for transplanting and is very selective in who he feels is a suitable candidate for FUE.

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula selects only the finest 1 haired follicular units for placement in the first two rows of the hairline. In order to create the most natural looking hairline and result, Dr Lupanzula typically densely packs up to 55 follicular units per square centimeter (FU/cm2).

Given Dr. Lupanzula's vast experience in performing both state of the art FUE (and some FUT) and providing only the best results, in my opinion, he should be considered for recommendation.

In the last several months, Dr. Lupanzula presented several examples of his procedure and recent results on this forum. Dr. Lupanzula's Recent Patient and Surgical photos can be found below:

3505 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

3190 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

3134 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

3191 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

2649 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

3090 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

2820 Grafts via FUE and Scar Repair with Dr. Lupanzula

2887 Grafts via FUE with Dr. Lupanzula

You can find additional examples of his work by visiting the “Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics” forum and by using the “search” feature.

I welcome input and comments from forum members regarding his potential recommendation.

To view our standards for recommendation, click here.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

This is a yes for me, but will there be a conflict? Because this doctor is associated with an individual who's name rhymes with schillman. I know there was a conflict with Dr. Kardeniz funny he's no longer associated with said individual.

Co-Moderator Editorial Assistant

I do not provide medical advice, you should always seek medical advice from a doctor or qualified healthcare provider. My responses are my opinion.

My first thread

Hairline Procedure with Dr. Diep

My updated thread

Crown Procedure with Dr. Diep

View my patient website

Patient website

As Simon Cowell would say.. Thats a Yes from me... In saying that i would like to see more grown out patient posted results from Dr Lupanzula to fully make my mind up. I temper that with him being a relatively new clinic broadly speaking.

However most of the results i have seen from him suggest he is a major talent..

I actually have him on my short list should i proceed with additional work down the line...

Yeah I really appreciate it great point of views ..

Note Your signature has been removed because it contains outside links to promotional content. Please do not do this again.

Thanks for everyone's feedback so far. We feel confident that Dr. Lupanzula is doing outstanding work. As for his affiliations, we can't speak for those however, we do know that he is interested in being recommended by our community. We've been following his work for quite sometime and we have been very impressed.

For those looking for examples of his FUT work, I've presented some links to YouTube videos below. You can view dozens and dozens of his results on his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation/videos

2729 Grafts via FUT

---

1871 Grafts via FUT

---

3507 FUT Grafts

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I think all top docs should have youtube videos regularly like this

Edited by det9925

I don't think there is any doubt that Dr Lupanzula is talented enough and produces a high quality result consistently enough to be approved here. I would vote yes.

I found out about Dr. Lupanzula a few months ago after speaking to the guy that's been visiting clinics and shooting the documentaries. He was highly recommended but after trying to reach out to the clinic to setup a consultation I couldn't get a response so it made me question the patient care. I sent three emails in three weeks trying to get a consultation with no response.

You can see in the videos that techs don't do the FUE portion. He does it all. The techs only place the grafts into incisions that the doctor makes.

Oh, and I vote yes but he needs to get his communications in check.

I found out about Dr. Lupanzula a few months ago after speaking to the guy that's been visiting clinics and shooting the documentaries. He was highly recommended but after trying to reach out to the clinic to setup a consultation I couldn't get a response so it made me question the patient care. I sent three emails in three weeks trying to get a consultation with no response.

You can see in the videos that techs don't do the FUE portion. He does it all. The techs only place the grafts into incisions that the doctor makes.

I had the same problem, ultimately didn't go with him but in talking to his rep I found out his office manger was out on sick leave leaving his wife and him doing all the office details so online consultations and communication period were lagging. Then to make matters work they were doing a fue conference, and there was an office closure for their scheduled time off so if you tried to reach out same time I did and it sounds like we were in the same ball park that you just hit at the perfect storm of bad timing. I did ultimately hear back but it took weeks and I had to get the rep to push them. I dont know if its improved or not but that was the reason I got.

Thank you for everyone's feedback regarding the potential recommendation of Dr. Lupanzula. All the feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive, with the exception of some possible communication issues. I know that email in particular isn't always the most reliable source of communication. Spam filters more recently in particular are catching more legitimate mail than ever and some genuine emails are never making it through. Thus, we always recommend that those having issues with hearing back from a clinic pick up the phone and call them.

Given all the excellent examples of Dr. Lupanzula's results that we've seen plus the overwhelmingly positive feedback, we'd like to welcome Dr. Lupanzula as our newest recommended physician. You can visit his recommendation profile by clicking here.

Congratulations Dr. Lupanzula, we look forward to seeing more examples of your results in the coming months and onwards.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill - Managing Publisher

Administrator

Follicular Genie

Potential Recommendation of Dr. Emorane Lupanzula of Belgium

Thank you for everyone's feedback regarding the potential recommendation of Dr. Lupanzula. All the feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive, with the exception of some possible communication issues. I know that email in particular isn't always the most reliable source of communication. Spam filters more recently in particular are catching more legitimate mail than ever and some genuine emails are never making it through. Thus, we always recommend that those having issues with hearing back from a clinic pick up the phone and call them.

Given all the excellent examples of Dr. Lupanzula's results that we've seen plus the overwhelmingly positive feedback, we'd like to welcome Dr. Lupanzula as our newest recommended physician. You can visit his recommendation profile by clicking here.

Congratulations Dr. Lupanzula, we look forward to seeing more examples of your results in the coming months and onwards.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear Bill, dear Forum Members,

We would like to thank you all for considering and accepting Dr.Lupanzula's recommendation on your most reliable forum. We are pleased to be part of this community and we hope that our presence will be educational and instructive for all the forum members, providing new information and solutions that might help patients to take the best decision according to their needs and expectations. We have plenty of results, articles and presentations that we are impatient to show, here just a small preview of what will come next:

collage_new_zps8luwqw2b.jpg

mav23100gunther

Quick question, does he perform the FUE extractions himself? What is the level of us involvement and oversight? If not, have you vetted the tech?

Dear mav23100gunther,

Thanks for your query.

We confirm that during the procedure, Dr Lupanzula himself will perform all the FUE extractions as well as executing the incisions where the extracted grafts will be then implanted. The implantation part is in fact the only phase during which Dr. Lupanzula is supported by his team of assistants, composed by highly experienced and trusted professionals with 6 to 10 years of experience behind - team who, in any case, is constantly supervised by the Doctor himself.

We feel of the utmost importance to underline Dr. Lupanzula's personal involvement in all the stages of the procedure since this has reasonably been a critical topic for debate and still is a crucial factor which must be taken into account when choosing a hair transplant Doctor. Dr. Lupanzula gives paramount weight to the surgeon-patient relationship, founded on an ethical base; he's always ready to program procedures according to the patient's needs and expectations to such an extent that we could describe this as a "patient-centric", or "tailor-made" approach - features more and more difficult to find in the today's market, mainly marked on the quantity rather than on the quality of the work done.

911fan

mickeyhwk

I had the same problem, ultimately didn't go with him but in talking to his rep I found out his office manger was out on sick leave leaving his wife and him doing all the office details so online consultations and communication period were lagging. Then to make matters work they were doing a fue conference, and there was an office closure for their scheduled time off so if you tried to reach out same time I did and it sounds like we were in the same ball park that you just hit at the perfect storm of bad timing. I did ultimately hear back but it took weeks and I had to get the rep to push them. I dont know if its improved or not but that was the reason I got.

Dear 911fan,

Daer mickeyhwk,

Thank you for your appreciations and comments.

We would like just to add a small reply regarding the problems experienced in contacting the clinic during the last times. Unfortunately, in August we experienced a lack in our staff headcount due to health issues and, on top of that, the clinic has been closed for holiday time. Put together these factors and the miscommunication is served; however, while we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, we can now assure that the clinic is fully efficient and ready to reply any of your queries in the shortest time.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

MeDiKemos

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

Hi all , I've been in touch with the clinic recently and had a Skype consultation with dr lupanzula , my next stage is to have a physical consultation . Are there any other U.K. Guys wanting a consultation preferably in the north of England (Manchester/Leeds) ??? Might be able to get dr lupanzula to visit the north if there's enough interest ? If not he's coming to London possibly December or early next year :)