Touch Up Recomendation

Hi guys I had a procedure of 1750 grafts back in May of 2014 it had a positive impact but maybe not quiet as much as I was hoping just had my hair cut grade 3 allover and it looks ok. But I have always felt the left was slightly behind the right and under harsh natural light close I can see it's a touch weaker. Happy to provided before and after plus current pictures as well.

My original procedure was done by FUE by Dr Feriduni in Belgium I don't think it would require more than a 1000 grafts at most as it's such small area. My question is twofold would i stick with FUE again due the small size also which surgeons would you guys recommend.

Thanks Steve

FUE might be more suitable for achieving your current goal. Pictures should help provide more feedback. Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

If you started off with FUE no reason not to go FUE the second time, just go to a reputable doc who will manage your donor area properly and not overly thin you out.

Why not go back to Dr Feriduni btw? Were there some growth issues etc?

Also you're going to have to shave down in order to avoid shockloss when transplanting into existing hair, so plan it when you can get the downtime.

I'm sure you are aware Dr Bisanga is another great FUE doctor and can go quite dense and somehwhat aggressive if (1) you have the donor to support it and (2) if you give him a good reason (basically he is conservative in his overall approach)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I agree...for a small touch-up procedure, it would be best to stay with FUE.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Your probably looking at more like 3 to 5 hundred. Unless you decide to beef up your temple points. I think your result looks really good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

That looks very dense especially front hairline hairline, given that you shaved down to 3 guard.

Some temple corner reinforcement 200 grafts on each side and maybe 100-200 in the temple points would perfect the frame you already have. I would leave the front hairline alone if I were you.

So 500-600 is my estimation.

Your right side? temple point which is turning grey is similar to my situation, and I recently had some 200 or so FUE grafts to reinforce it. Day 10 now and the new frame line of the new grafts gives me a somewhat younger look which is why I had the surgery done.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Btw, does Dr Feriduni offer a repeat customer discount?

I went with Dr. Bisanga for my temple points, and the reasons were he did a great job in the temple corners last time (very dense work) and they offered me a 10% repeat discount.

go dense or go home

The pics that Spex loaded up for you came out very good. IMHO, you would need to have the temporal lobe areas on both sides grafted at least 40-50 FU cm2 to start with and so depending on how much of the area that you want filled in, you are looking at 300-400 grafts on each side easily.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Thanks for the replays guys something I definitely looking into but just the corners very happy with the central part of the hairline in looks thick even at this length. I was originally quoted 2650 on my initial op but only had the 1750. I feel using another 300 or 400 each side would make a huge difference.

I agree and having the temporal lobe areas grafted would give some nice breadth to your front tuff and hairline...;)

Gillenator