San Diego / Dr. Carmen patients?

mcf9860

Hey there, I've been researching HT for some time and I live in San Diego.

I've consulted with Dr Carmen a couple times now and I'm thinking of going ahead with a procedure.

My main hangup at this point is that I've never knowingly met anyone that has had a HT so I haven't been able to see it with my own eyes and get an honest opinion from someone in person. In order to trust this whole process, I want to see the results with my own eyes.

I'd like to find someone in the San Diego area (or within driving distance) that has had a procedure with Dr. Timothy Carmen and meet them to discuss their opinion of the surgeon and look at their results first hand.

I will gladly pay anyone one that's interested in meeting me for their time.

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

This is something the Doctor himself should be able to set up for you. I would ask the office if they have any former patients who would be willing to speak with you about their experience and possibly meet up in person. I've done this multiple times on behalf of Dr. Mohebi, and the same was provided for me when I was considering my hair transplant.

Best of luck!

Also, I love that there's a Dr. Carmen in San Diego. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56