Demirsoy,3188 graft,24.08.2016

Marek

Iam 31 years old,diffuse hair loss since my early 20(i noticed at 21 so maybe started before).I spent 2 years as a reader here and finaly decided to go for a surgery.

When i send my pictures for consultation doctor advised 3500-4000.I got 3188(doctor mentioned something with soft skin so i did not ask more).My experience with doctor and his team was really perfect.Also doc assistent Muzzafer and Clemens are really nice guys so they really took care of you.

Doctor work look very clean and price was affordable for me.

_CDE1048.thumb.jpg.1bf985b31499937838d78e4db2376990.jpg

new2.thumb.jpg.19c78669ae4d95362fed869daae1c699.jpg

_CDE1081.thumb.jpg.9c99327f9f69b2c858ff3100d813dc03.jpg

dfhghfhg.thumb.jpg.29973a53bdb958ac1b6f76695c50cdf5.jpg

wow impressive to say the least. nice tightly packed grafts. u plan on doing the crown next year? wow u look totally different already. thats gonna be a nice result wen it grows out keep us posted

Well i think if this grow out good it will make big improvment,so iam thinking to keep for future since iam just 31.I also keep my hairline even few mm behind.If u notice i have some few hairs in front of this ht(my old teenage hairline or what is left)i wanted to be very conservative.

Picture of recipent and donor i took now(10th day today) at natural light and picture of my crown at day of procedure

IMG_0935.thumb.JPG.7d100fb55ab5b207e16fcfbfb29e4914.JPG

IMG_0952.thumb.jpg.4737586d353cbd73c7dd1abe27898f2e.jpg

_CDE1055.thumb.jpg.dc40a16096a98069b920d483a526450d.jpg

hi marek

looking good mate ,

im booked in with dr demisroy in october , how are you for redness ? also from the pictures the donor area looks good even with that short hair , is it very noticeable ?

you will have to go through the ugly duckling stage later but i think the work looks clean and refined so hopefully setting you up for a good result.

sivy

hi marek

looking good mate ,

im booked in with dr demisroy in october , how are you for redness ? also from the pictures the donor area looks good even with that short hair , is it very noticeable ?

you will have to go through the ugly duckling stage later but i think the work looks clean and refined so hopefully setting you up for a good result.

sivy

Hey man i dont have so much redness,to be honest i was expecting worse than it is.It does not look so bad at all,donor also looks not bad,ofcourse u can see where is extracted(11 day today),but does not look bad at all.

For example yesterday some cousins come at lunch,noone did not notice nothing,ofcourse its noticable for us who spend hours and hours here and look at every man head,but for normal people not at all.

i took picture this morning(11 day today) outside,very bright lighting

IMG_0959.thumb.jpg.3ee13e4bea25a287569a83efbe2e2b16.jpg

Encouraging! I went to Dr.Demirsoy this summer too, a month before you, it's good to see more Demirsoy patients documenting their evolution.

The shedding is coming, brace yourself.

Why did you choose Demirsoy? How long have you been booked for?

Encouraging! I went to Dr.Demirsoy this summer too, a month before you, it's good to see more Demirsoy patients documenting their evolution.

The shedding is coming, brace yourself.

Why did you choose Demirsoy? How long have you been booked for?

For the shedding iam just home and will be next few month.

Choose the doctor:I wanted to choose the best for price in that range(did not want to save it was max i could pay) and i feel comfortable with him,results and all i saw.

For booking:I mailed clinic at april and wanted beginning of august(was my free from work),Clemens respond they have free few days.I respond week after i got replay and it was late all booked already.Than i lost my job and asked for first free available date,it was two days in august and than november,so i took 24.Think clinic is booked 3or 4 months usually

I was lucky enough to book him 10 days after I discovered his results he told me about this one availability as soon as I expressed my interest.

I could have spent much more but NOW was the time: one-month holiday, right after a break-up, free. Finding the perfect time for a HT is tough.

looks great dude. did you opt for manual FUE or Motorized FUE? Also, do you know if Dr. Demerisoy did the extractions as well as the slit making? or just the slit making. thanks!

It was motorised.Doctor doing all work(extractions,making slits),his techs only place graft at end.

Is the insertion of the graft more simple than the rest of the procedure? It sure is the most grueling part for both the patient and the professional.

Funny enough, they did not wet my hair to take pics, did they do it to evaluate your loss or only to take the pics?

Is the insertion of the graft more simple than the rest of the procedure? It sure is the most grueling part for both the patient and the professional.

Funny enough, they did not wet my hair to take pics, did they do it to evaluate your loss or only to take the pics?

For the first question i cant give right answer,think its also very important and not simple,but you was there also.My opinion is that that techs have good experience(maybe just my opinion but you saw how they work).

Second yes before taking picture doc little wet hair becouse i had much more longer hair(almoust double lenght) on my left side of hairline.Last few years i cut like that so i just put at left side and longer left side give layering efect so from front i look receded but not totaly.It was not combover just something to make hairloss less noticable.

• 3 weeks later...

1 month.

I shed a lot these days and still shedding,most middle part of top of my head dunno why but that happened around 20 day(doctor said its all ok).

Honestly its hard time when u are at this stage.My sister who knows for this for example did not say notning 2 weeks before and yesterday when she come just asked me what happened to my head so i guess its really obvious.Iam just at home and went out with hat(hate them) just once for 30 min for whole 31 day so it will be better as times goes.

Pictures are from outside under natural light only donor picture inside but door was behind me and its under direct light(donor look ok)

IMG_1023.thumb.JPG.f30b3b7b37dd77dc0a64165bb3d2dd1d.JPG

IMG_1025.thumb.JPG.1d2369053570bf4c34a0172e4553dd5e.JPG

IMG_1028.thumb.JPG.9f003bc1b2f12e096f5a64fa978418da.JPG

IMG_1041.thumb.jpg.aa5e53e0d3e00c45e95f27e587c1d4eb.jpg

looks like classic shock loss to me.

if it is temporary expect to see some improvements between month 3-5. its really hard, ive been there!

one reason i say that those of us that still have a lot of hair are almost at a disadvantage. small area's of hair loss can still hurt, but we carry the biggest risk with trying to address it. those that are significantly bald have almost blue sky upside (not much to lose).

good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
hi marek

looking good mate ,

im booked in with dr demisroy , how are you for redness ? also from the pictures the donor area looks good even with that short hair , is it very noticeable ?

sivy

hi its been long hows things

• 3 weeks later...

2 months.

I have some shockloss but on positive side i see some small white hairs in area(hairs not easy visible at pictures) so i hope next few months will bring better.Iam daily on 1mg Fin.

IMG_1069.thumb.jpg.0b71fcf164d27f4c9a3c5489a784772a.jpg

IMG_1067.thumb.jpg.12d21c801a04b8541a4eb04b7ec41b10.jpg

IMG_1073.thumb.JPG.3abc9b881b1341112bc9a482f46eb2bf.JPG

IMG_1072.thumb.JPG.71c8d0b64d093a3ae848a98fb478c293.JPG