Demirsoy,3188 graft,24.08.2016

Marek

Hi marek

hang in there mate , im 3 weeks post op with dr demisroy and i already have shedded quite alot , im cursed with quite bad redness too which i like having a big sign on my head saying ive had a transplant, this is a tough phaze we all have to go through , keep posting your updates .

bb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
its filling in nicely ,I bet by 8 months its going to look great , all my grafts have fallen out well almost all so im right in the middle of ugly duckling stage . thank for the update

Thank you sir on kind words,i hope best for us.2 months is when u look worst and yes ugly stage sucks but hope it will be better soon.Happy growing to you,i will update at 4 months mark.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I took this pictures this morning(not the best picture quality but will post better soon).Its 7 months and its improving still,crown is thin but thats part i did not had any work done.

Iam still at FIN daily 1mg.

IMG_1573.thumb.jpg.339aaf04761797eded19a639db8caf9d.jpg

IMG_1578.thumb.JPG.7f76607803b3e6d7dda1476f3158c68e.JPG

IMG_1574.thumb.jpg.4ad6137e46fb799d3e346f3cfa9d4ef5.jpg

IMG_1576.thumb.jpg.58099c95a06344a179defe59a5f581e1.jpg

No doubt this is already a very impressive outcome with further improvement to come! I take it you would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Demirsoy? The majority of the work I have seen from this doctor appears to be very very good.

Wow! This is very impressive for 7 months. I'd be happy even if this was the final result. I hope mine is as good in 7 months or at least close to it. The difference between your latest pics and the ones before your HT is huge! Congratulations buddy! Hope you get even more density in months to come.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...