Here is another 4K Ultra HD video result by Hair Center and Jerry Cooley MD.

This is our patient that came to see us after his FUE procedure with another clinic. We highlight not only the result but the damage that was done to the donor zone due to the extraction pattern that was apparently too tight and compare it to the donor scar from Dr. Cooley's FUSS procedure.

He received 1535 grafts along with PRP/ACell which is responsible for the majority of the thickening behind the hairline region.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

What is Dr. Cooley's thought of PRP for maintenance? Long term efficacy? What makes a good candidate for PRP? Thanks.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 7 months later...

Hi Spanker. Dr. Cooley feels that PRP is a great option for patients that do not wish to take, or cannot take, finasteride. The candidates for both that should expect a reasonable cosmetic improvement are similar in that the more hairs that are present with obvious miniaturization will see the largest potential benefits with thickening. Nothing grows new hair from scratch and every medical treatment we have will only thicken hairs that are being miniaturized. The same goes for PRP. What's different however is that PRP, when applied correctly using the proper protocols, CAN, not necessarily will, last for over a year. In fact, Dr. Cooley has more than one patient that have gone as long as two years without a visible cosmetic decline. This type of outcome is completely unpredictable however but the point is that it can and is a good option for long term maintenance when performed and administered correctly.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Definitely a difference noted and it is nice and dense. Patient must be happy. Dr Cooley, can prp be used to revive follicles in areas of shockloss (both donor and recipient)? Can it also reduce scar tissue in impacted recipient zones? Thank you.