Anyone from mumbai or nearby? I am here to take advice & make new friends

baldingdude

Hi guys! I am 25 year old from Thane (India). I have been balding since I was 17. As of now I am at stage V of Male Pattern Baldness. Actually I was considering to go for non-surgical hair replacement (wig / rug / hairpiece / hair system etc. whatever you want to call it), I did a lot of research & went to many places for it, but at the end I came to know that there is no hairpiece available in the market which will give you 100% natural hairline. When it comes to sides, top & back, most of the hair systems will do their job in perfectly. So, I think hair transplant at front + wig behind it would solve the problem.

Would like to hear from people who have undergone hair transplant / used hairpiece / tried any other kind of solution.

Would also like to make new friends or better create a group of people suffering from hair loss problem, specially guys of my age who belong to Mumbai & nearby localities like Navi Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan-Dombilvli etc.

• 5 months later...

Hey, I notice M pattern balding when I was 21. I've used a more natural approach on myself and have ever since gotten rid of the problem. Basically, I realized that for me, it was a lifestyle problem. I was a weightlifter, sleeping very late at night and had crappy diets so my hormones was imbalanced and I learned that I was producing high DHT levels. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a number 1 hair-killing hormone. Thus, I actually changed up my lifestyle and made sure that I included sufficient protein into my diet. It will take more than 6 months to do it naturally but is is scientifically possible. You need to treat your scalp well and ALSO treat what's inside your body well. Hope I gave you useful insights buddy :)

Hey, I notice M pattern balding when I was 21. I've used a more natural approach on myself and have ever since gotten rid of the problem. Basically, I realized that for me, it was a lifestyle problem. I was a weightlifter, sleeping very late at night and had crappy diets so my hormones was imbalanced and I learned that I was producing high DHT levels. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a number 1 hair-killing hormone. Thus, I actually changed up my lifestyle and made sure that I included sufficient protein into my diet. It will take more than 6 months to do it naturally but is is scientifically possible. You need to treat your scalp well and ALSO treat what's inside your body well. Hope I gave you useful insights buddy :)

No offense but I disagree with all of this. MPB is not impacted in any way by how we live our lives

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

No offense but I disagree with all of this. MPB is not impacted in any way by how we live our lives

Nope. DHT is a major factor of MPB as well. Go look it up. Yes, genetics definitely has got to do with MPB. But upon further research, the causes of hair loss and the topic of alopecia is a broad one. We're seeing more and more people losing hair even when it's not genetically related on their side. I believe, with research, that you can't simply say that the way you live won't affect your health in any way, let alone hair loss. Anyways, peace buddy, I'm always open for a constructive discussion. I've been a minor hair loss sufferer as well so i'm really into this topic :)

Save