TV star reveals hair transplant

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

We will be making a video on this which we hope to put up soon.

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Congrats to this guy - and to the Farjo team. Not to mention the guys who may be helped by him being public about his procedure.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...

John will be back on our screens in the UK soon in the new series of 'Cold Feet'

Yeah many celebrities have the hair loss issues and they going for the hair transplantation ..

As usual, a stellar retort.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I think in this day and age, cosmetic surgery and hair transplants in particular are becoming more widely acceptable. Kudos to him for opening up and admitting he had work done. Today's hair transplants with the right doctor are so natural that everyone I've told about my hair transplant has been extremely impressed and fascinated. I've never had anybody look at me funny or think I'm weird for getting work done. If anything, anyone I told was fascinated and even told me they think I made a very good decision. For the first several years after my hair transplants, I was a bit nervous to tell anyone however, now it's pretty much second nature for me to mention it if the topic calls for it.

I look forward to seeing the video.

Bill

Video of John talking about his transplant with us:

John hits the nail on the head. It's when you see pictures of yourself and go, "f...k I'm really bald"..:(:( It's that drastic change in your perception of yourself and what you look like, that's a killer to your self image and confidence. I know it's not a life threatening illness and there are people dealing with worse, but balding sucks at any age.

anyone else feel like mania1's posts don't make sense at all?

anyway going back to the thread I think when he mentioned about rolls for movies and about how he would be classed as an old man with a bald head and young with hair. I think that goes for life in general people automatically think you're older then you actually are if you have a bald head and the opposite if you have hair.

Great video...love Cold Feet he seems so down to earth does John and makes some great points that most of us can relate to.....oh and his hair looks great!

Thanks for sharing.

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

Thanks guys, glad you all enjoyed the vid.

anyone else feel like mania1's posts don't make sense at all?

He blew it recently when he quoted Bill (Managing Publisher) word for word on a reply to a post and then inserted 'FUE in Dubai" into it. With an active link to them no less.

He comes on here, makes hit and run posts that have nothing to do with anything relevant, perhaps hoping someone will see him as an active expert so he can drag them to the Dubai website.

I'm going to kill every post he makes and keep calling him out.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.