CR Labs products

Enum

I made a hair transplant recently and my surgeon suggested that I should start using CR Labs products for preventing any further hair loss. He especially wanted me to use the patches, Havogen 5.

The thing is that the products are very expensive and there is not much information about them on the web.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Do they work?

The Havogen 5 Patch claims to do the following...

• Reduces 5-Alpha Reductase production
  • Inhibits Free-Radical formation
  • Nourishes the hair bulb & fortifies the shaft
  • Regulates sebum Blocks DHT

I've been unable to locate a complete list of ingredients for but I'm not impressed with the following statement...

"The patch delivers L-Cysteine and all the vitamins and minerals your hair needs to stay healthy and growing. Silk proteins fortify hair, serenoa repens blocks DHT, and avocado extract regulates sebum"

Serenoa repens is also known as saw palmetto which is a known DHT inhibitor and a common ingredient in many natural hair loss treatments. It can also be purchased very affordably at your local pharmacy or supplement store.

The product may improve hair quality or have some mild impact on hair growth but I would not expect to see a significant decrease in the progression of androgenetic alopecia (genetic balding) or a noticeable increase in hair growth from using it.

The fact remains that the best non-surgical hair loss treatments available today for balding men are Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil).

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website