Dr. Cinik - Istanbul. 4100 grafts

Burlam

Mu name is Burnell. I am From france.I am 25 years old. I wanna share my hair transplant experience with you, guys. I had hair transplant in Turkey in february. I am really satisfed for my result. My Doctor Cinik is really good and professional on his job. His team is very friendly and best in their job I think. You can see my pictures and judge. I am really thanksfull to Dr. Cinik. And happy that I had hair transplant in his clinic.

This is my pictures. Here you go.

oEQGAb.jpg

yVdYMj.jpg

MkYNy1.jpg

yVdYlk.jpg

oEQG99.jpg

OE2YB4.jpg

After one day from the surgery

Y4PnbE.jpg

After one week

aXq4oO.jpg

After one month

J3LRk5.jpg

0yVvzV.jpg

After 3 month

vZzkpp.jpg

gXld9b.jpg

After 6 month

oEQGlk.jpg

1NP13p.jpg

PQ38A9.jpg

Hi, it seems Angle of exit of transplanted hair on left side is not natural. Secondly i have impression some grafts in the frontal line contain 2 hair which will give artificial look. However keep us updated till final outcome. Your donor area also seem over harvesting.

how can you se that the donor is over harvested!?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, it seems Angle of exit of transplanted hair on left side is not natural. Secondly i have impression some grafts in the frontal line contain 2 hair which will give artificial look. However keep us updated till final outcome. Your donor area also seem over harvesting.

dX0bZZ.jpg

Dear Dr Chaudhry, this is my hairs before the hair transplant. I ve changed my life with 1990 euro. I think this result is so good for this price. If I had 10 000 euro I would do it in England, would not go to Turkey. :) But I am really happy. Coz I was a bald man. Now I have hairs.

the after pictures is a little darker, can you take a picture at the top with some lighting on?

And how many months after operation are you now?

1Nrd6N.jpg

OEBMzn.jpg

oE97qX.jpg

This is my pictures. I took for you again. You can see clearly now. This is 6 month result.

DrChaudhry, I have seen you (on more than one occasion) being overtly negative and critical of people's results or opinions. Whilst I am sure everyone appreciates honest feedback, there is absolutely no place for abject negativity on this forum. An HT is a very significant undertaking (in terms of time, money, and mental/physical energy) and frequently patients overthink everything to the degree that it can impact negatively on their mental health. Negative comments such as yours above do nothing to help. This forum is for people to share their experiences and learn from one another. If you've not got anything constructive to say then it's probably best you don't say anything at all. The day you're regarded as a world-class surgeon who is putting out consistently good results feel free to pipe up, but you're not, so perhaps keep your opinions to yourself for the time being.

Additionally, the patient is clearly happy with his results and, at the end of the day that is all that matters.. Whilst for some cost doesn't even factor into the equation, for others this is an important part of the decision making process and 2k EUR is very cheap for that number of grafts, As long as the patient is happy who cares if there are minor imperfections - this gent is thrilled. Besides, it is his head and not yours,

Congratulations on your procedure, Burlam, It's a great improvement from where you started and I hope it makes you happy :)

I'd say that was a pretty solid aesthetic result for sure. Might still look a bit thin towards the back, but with the right styling and a bit of concealer, you're back to having a full head of hair, plus can always add density in the future. I'd be happy enough with that if I were you

Dr,

with respect where do you get off on making such comments & statements like you do.

This is the second time you have openly criticised another Doctors work just by looking at picture's which are proberly not professionally taken & wonder how on earth you can see what you claim to be over harvesting? Or are you one of these Conservative Doctors who think anything over 1500 grafts is classed as over harvesting.

All be it your comments are welcomed but as a Dr who should know better is not very constructive what so ever especially to this patient in particular & myself has a concern of your agenda in this forum.

Please reframe by using such comments & statement, we expect this from novice members but not from a MD/DO.

Edited by ontop

DrChaudhry, I have seen you (on more than one occasion) being overtly negative and critical of people's results or opinions. Whilst I am sure everyone appreciates honest feedback, there is absolutely no place for abject negativity on this forum. An HT is a very significant undertaking (in terms of time, money, and mental/physical energy) and frequently patients overthink everything to the degree that it can impact negatively on their mental health. Negative comments such as yours above do nothing to help. This forum is for people to share their experiences and learn from one another. If you've not got anything constructive to say then it's probably best you don't say anything at all. The day you're regarded as a world-class surgeon who is putting out consistently good results feel free to pipe up, but you're not, so perhaps keep your opinions to yourself for the time being.

Additionally, the patient is clearly happy with his results and, at the end of the day that is all that matters.. Whilst for some cost doesn't even factor into the equation, for others this is an important part of the decision making process and 2k EUR is very cheap for that number of grafts, As long as the patient is happy who cares if there are minor imperfections - this gent is thrilled. Besides, it is his head and not yours,

Congratulations on your procedure, Burlam, It's a great improvement from where you started and I hope it makes you happy :)

Thank you so much, dude for your support I really appriciate it !

I agree, I'm sure there's plenty of docs on this site who look at some of the results with a professional

critical eye but they refrain from giving public opinions out of respect for the patients feelings

emotional state etc especially in the early stages of growth, different of course if someone specifically asks for honest opinions from doctors but most will say wait until at least the 12 month point to assess result

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulation man! Your hairs looking very well! I also wanna make hair transplant. but a littl ebit scary coz of result, but I see your doctor and his clinic results here looking good. and also i am wondering about whether. Coz I have just Christmas vacation. and in that time whether will be so cold. is that a problem? or what I should do?

Dr,

with respect where do you get off on making such comments & statements like you do.

This is the second time you have openly criticised another Doctors work just by looking at picture's which are proberly not professionally taken & wonder how on earth you can see what you claim to be over harvesting? Or are you one of these Conservative Doctors who think anything over 1500 grafts is classed as over harvesting.

All be it your comments are welcomed but as a Dr who should know better is not very constructive what so ever especially to this patient in particular & myself has a concern of your agenda in this forum.

Please reframe by using such comments & statement, we expect this from novice members but not from a MD/DO.

- All my opinions are based on honestly and impression of photos. I am not personally against any one. What i feel after examining the photo, i wrote it here.

- All my opinions are based on honestly and impression of photos. I am not personally against any one. What i feel after examining the photo, i wrote it here.

I think the no. of posters responding negatively to your posts tells its own story . To give you the benefit of the doubt , It may be a lost in translation issue , but your posts come across as harsh and negative .

I've not seen any of your surgery results posted on the forum , but you're setting yourself up for a fall with your current posting style , if and when you do so .

• 2 weeks later...

The amazin result! Good luck friend!

And I cannot understand the people why they wanna adviretise themselves like this way? This friend is really satisfide from his result and thanks he shared his experience with us. Why the people like on comments wanna say negative words? We should congrats him. I think they wanna show themselves. This is not etic!!!

Your hairs looking good. But I am wondering your result after 1 year. What your doctor told you? after one or 3 year your hair will be the same like now? Or fall again? Coz I have a lot of friend they had hair transplant 3 years ago, And now their hair falling out. :/ Did tehy give the medicines? Coz those medicines are very risky for health.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Burlam,

Thanks for sharing. I find your hairs very natural, a little thin though. This is matter of time and patience. It will get better. I am very curious about the progress. Keep posted please.

Btw, I am also considering Istanbul due to the same budgetary reasons :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Burlam,

Thanks for sharing. I find your hairs very natural, a little thin though. This is matter of time and patience. It will get better. I am very curious about the progress. Keep posted please.

Btw, I am also considering Istanbul due to the same budgetary reasons :)

Thank you for your support. I will keep posted anytime. about budgersty reasons I can say that you can get good result with less money.

It may be a lost in translation issue , but your posts come across as harsh and negative . .

It surely is.

English can be learned quite easily considering the fact it is, maybe, the language with the easiest grammar compared to others, but it also hides its trickiness; forget a please, or a conditional, and you will come across as rude and disrespectful.

Just my honest opinion though.

Back to OP, very awesome results Burlam in only six months and you can still improve! I hope to be as lucky as you soon.

Which clinic did operate you if I may dare to ask?

Edited by Teddy