Looking to speak with username: RyanVodka about his procedure with Dr. Rahal

jsmyth

I was wondering if RyanVodka could respond to me on here. I am unable to send a PM and would like to speak to you about your procedure with Dr. Rahal.

I was recently consulted for 1200 graft and wanted to go the FUE route. I have similar loss as you did. I saw your results after your first 1200 grafts and they looked great, but then I saw you had another 1000 grafts and some shockloss. What prompted the extra 1000 grafts? Has the thinning in the donor area resolved?

I don't know how to get a hold of this user directly so if someone could point him to this thread it would be greatly appreciated.

I suggest look up username & PM him.

Is there a lock on private messaging for new users? I saw his FUE results and just made an account, but it does not seem as though I can PM him.

Is there a lock on private messaging for new users? I saw his FUE results and just made an account, but it does not seem as though I can PM him.

Yep I think there is restrictions on new members, if im correct that you have to post a certain amount or been a member for a certain time.

you could reach out to the admin if they can help you somehow, or go to one of his post & get his attention there somehow.

RyanVodka has not had an active post here for over a year now so unless he is lurking, a PM may not help you answer your specific question.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Do you mean how could I go through with an FUE with Dr. Rahal?

Tale a look at mania1's posting history.

I think he is contractually obligated to reply to posts here but never actually engage in the topic.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Tale a look at mania1's posting history.

I think he is contractually obligated to reply to posts here but never actually engage in the topic.

That is strange. Who do you think he is contractually obligated by?