Free hair loss/transplant consultations and advice in London on Thursday August 18th

Hi all,

I will be in London catching up with a few patients on Thursday August 18th and if anyone was interested in meeting up to discuss their hair loss or a possible hair transplant and wanted some advice I have some spare time to meet. If you don't know my history I have had 5 hair transplants and been on Propecia for 10 years now and been battling hair loss for 22 years now.

You can PM me on here with your details or email me on david.anderson@themaitlandclinic.com

David

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Thank you for your kind comments Mania.

Thanks Bill, hope you are well.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.