Shedding

kojac

Hello chaps, I had 2200 grafts performed on my frontal area and have so far recoverd pretty well. All scabbing, pain and redness has pretty much totally healed. I have had no shedding/shock loss so far. Is it possible I have escaped the shedding, or is it on the way?

It may not be something that you look forward to but stay positive. It is a cause for growth, my man. Protect those grafts and avoid any extended sun exposure. A very good idea is to begin documenting your post-op period with consistent photos.

All the best

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm sorry if I missed it, but when did you have your hair transplant? Shedding typically occurs between 4 to 6 weeks after your hair transplant So if you're way past that point, it's possible that you are one of the lucky few who may just skip the shedding and go right to the growth phase. I believe that happened with our Associate Publisher David - Taking the Plunge on his second hair transplant but maybe he can confirm.

Best wishes,

Bill