Experience with Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong/Absolute Hair Clinic

I am planning a 2500 grafts FUE hair transplant at the Absolute Hair Clinic in Bangkok in August and have been researching Dr. Laorwong's work. I have seen a few positive result of his work on this forum and have not been able to find any bad reviews.

I tried to book Dr. Path which is recommend by this forum, but he did not have a available date for me, which would fit my Thailand vacation schedule.

Actually it seems like Dr. Laorwong has done documented (counting pictures on clinic website) more FUE than Dr. Path.

I would like to hear from anyone else who had good or bad experiences with the Absolute Hair Clinic (Bangkok, Thailand) / Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong?

I'm Sorry that I had no response to this thread before the surgery. Yesterday I went along and completed the surgery. Everything went fine and I plan to upload some pictures of the result, once I get home and can report a more complete story about surgery experience and the healing/growth process.

iwontcutmyhair,

I'm not familiar with your physician but I wish you the very best of luck. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 months later...
I'm Sorry that I had no response to this thread before the surgery. Yesterday I went along and completed the surgery. Everything went fine and I plan to upload some pictures of the result, once I get home and can report a more complete story about surgery experience and the healing/growth process.

Hello,

I am about to get my hair done at this Dr. Can you update us with any information?

Thanks in advance.