Mutamba Salve for hair regrowth

Mutamba bark decoction tea has been used for centuries by native Indians in South America for hair loss. A Japanese study in 2001-2002 found that an extract from mutamba bark caused hair regrowth. A mutamba salve applied to the entire scalp twice a week at night before bed, wash out in the morning has caused hair regrowth. You need to treat the entire scalp as DHT can travel around in the scalp.

To make a salve you first need mutamba bark tincture. To make a tincture ,combine one fluid ounce of organic apple cider vinegar for each ounce weight of mutamba bark, e.g. one pound of mutamba bark with 16 fluid ounces of apple cider vinegar in a glass jar for 6-8 weeks in the cupboard, shake daily, strain, wring out fluid. Combine with ozonated olive oil to make salve. It may be best to combine the mutamba bark tincture and ozonated olive oil for each individual application. MMS, see jimhumble.is/ has also caused hair regrowth.

• 5 months later...

Step right up Ladies and Gents! Ya say you're feeling down, feeling run over, feeling like life has left you in a heap?

Well....wait no more!!- the Mutamba Salve will save your life! Ya puts it in, gets a good nights sleep, then wash it out in the morning to take on the new day - revitalized and refreshed! With a head full of healthy shiny hair.

Yes, shining, gleaming, streaming, waxen, flaxen - Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair

Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair! yes HAIR!

(not valid in CA, AZ, FL, PA, NY, restrictions may apply, not all spokespersons are real, shipping and handling extra, no guarantees of results, not suitable for consumption, made of animal wastes)

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Step right up Ladies and Gents! Ya say you're feeling down, feeling run over, feeling like life has left you in a heap?

Well....wait no more!!- the Mutamba Salve will save your life! Ya puts it in, gets a good nights sleep, then wash it out in the morning to take on the new day - revitalized and refreshed! With a head full of healthy shiny hair.

Yes, shining, gleaming, streaming, waxen, flaxen - Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair

Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair! yes HAIR!

(not valid in CA, AZ, FL, PA, NY, restrictions may apply, not all spokespersons are real, shipping and handling extra, no guarantees of results, not suitable for consumption, made of animal wastes)

You sold it right there Cowboy...

5b32f11272ba2_PortraitDruSexy2.thumb.jpg.aeba2882b3f3084e0a38ed8e2b7e6ba6.jpg

• 5 years later...