Dr. Hasson FUT - 3,898 grafts on 16/05/16

Tj287

Phenomenal hairline!

Looks amazing and very natural! Congrats

Stunning!

You're hitting the sweet spot in terms of length which gives an added volume boost as it lays on the hair itself.

Keeping the sides short helps with that too.

enjoy it to the fullest :cool:

Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated.

This is a great result congrats man! No one can tell you had a hair transplant, its really natural. Did you take biotin to promote hair growth and health?

Thanks, dude. No, I did not take biotin. I did consider it after seeing so many people on it, but never got round to it. Doesn't seem to have impacted negatively on me so far.

Great results man! Congrats.

Are you still using 100mg oral progesterone per night? I've been on this for a little bit now, few weeks.

You noticed thickening around say 6 months in? Can you elaborate a bit on your progesterone usage? :)

Myself and another guy are both following your 100mg of oral progesterone protocol, so we patiently await your reply and any additional thoughts/comments you would like to add about your progesterone usage.

Thank you!

Thanks, OR. I tapered it down from one every night to one every other night, probably around 6 months post-op. I continue to take it every other day. I would say noticing at 6 months in sounds about right. I reckon after one year it had maxed out.Please note that effects seem to wane if you stop. I had a friend who started taking it as well and his hair improved. He stopped against my advice for around 6-8 months and his hair got noticeably worse. He has since resumed taking his pills!

Let me know how you get on, would be great to hear feedback from others.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update for this month below. Everything is great - very happy! I'd say my scar has improved and reckon they mature and settle down just like new hair. I expect it looks as good now as it probably ever will, which is great. Hair greed is real and I can't say I haven't considered FUE into the scar, and possibly a few hundred grafts in each temple. My temples are pretty much gone and it really would just be the icing on the cake.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.59e9cc70fafbc4b7313167d9208e6b3d.jpg

5b32f31fad0b5_FullSizeRender(1).thumb.jpg.2bcc334f36a6fbe87cbf281ab1e8c78d.jpg

5b32f31fdd974_FullSizeRender(3).thumb.jpg.9ca8f58c68a8cdc5300877d7fc9041c7.jpg

5b32f3200ea25_FullSizeRender(2).thumb.jpg.6f6dcdd635840a116e005b1122de337c.jpg

5b32f32026f63_FullSizeRender(5).thumb.jpg.b29f5b80b7fbd3c595236eb6c780c11f.jpg

5b32f3203c029_FullSizeRender(4).thumb.jpg.39e91c1592ae49f2b64e9e6b61c69388.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks, OR. I tapered it down from one every night to one every other night, probably around 6 months post-op. I continue to take it every other day. I would say noticing at 6 months in sounds about right. I reckon after one year it had maxed out.Please note that effects seem to wane if you stop. I had a friend who started taking it as well and his hair improved. He stopped against my advice for around 6-8 months and his hair got noticeably worse. He has since resumed taking his pills!

Let me know how you get on, would be great to hear feedback from others.

1. Your progress pics are truly inspirational and your hair is looking FANTASTIC, to put it lightly :)

2. I'm coming up on 2 months on 100mg oral Progesterone (taken once a day, at bedtime). Do you know if your hair loss perhaps got slightly worse at all before it got better? I'm not saying my hair has gotten worse, however I did start taking very detailed pictures and my crown and center is opening up a bit, more than I remembered.

I know it's very very early on the Progesterone, and if this was fin, people would tell me I'm crazy to expect results this soon. To answer that, I am not expecting any results as of yet, simply want to know if your hair may have gotten a bit worse before it got better? OR perhaps you simply noticed nothing at all until something positive around 6 months in?

I'd really love to hear more details about the 1st months to 1 year when you started on Progesterone, if you don't mind.

I had a FUT like you so there is NO turning back for me. I am pinning all of my hopes on Progesterone and I believe in it, just would love to hear some feedback from you on it.

Thanks so much :):D

1. Your progress pics are truly inspirational and your hair is looking FANTASTIC, to put it lightly :)

2. I'm coming up on 2 months on 100mg oral Progesterone (taken once a day, at bedtime). Do you know if your hair loss perhaps got slightly worse at all before it got better? I'm not saying my hair has gotten worse, however I did start taking very detailed pictures and my crown and center is opening up a bit, more than I remembered.

I know it's very very early on the Progesterone, and if this was fin, people would tell me I'm crazy to expect results this soon. To answer that, I am not expecting any results as of yet, simply want to know if your hair may have gotten a bit worse before it got better? OR perhaps you simply noticed nothing at all until something positive around 6 months in?

I'd really love to hear more details about the 1st months to 1 year when you started on Progesterone, if you don't mind.

I had a FUT like you so there is NO turning back for me. I am pinning all of my hopes on Progesterone and I believe in it, just would love to hear some feedback from you on it.

Thanks so much :):D

1. Thank you, much appreciated :)

2. I have to be honest here, I started it so long ago I can't really remember my timeline or if it got worse before it got better. Sorry..! Like you say, two months is VERY early days, so be patient. I reckon it probably took a whole year to max out the benefit and you should be noticing changes by 6 months. I should also mention I never really had problems with my crown, but progesterone helped my frontal third to thicken and maintain. As far as I know, no new hair grew in, it just helped what was already there.

Out of interest, what kind of progesterone (oral, yes, but what brand) are you using and how did you acquire it? Good luck with your HT and happy growing! Who was your doctor?

It's been just over 12 months since I sat down in the chair with Dr. Hasson. I can say without hesitation that is was one of the best things I have ever done. I am very grateful to Dr. H and the team over at H&W, who I cannot thank enough.

I used to waste so much time and energy worrying about my hair. and this anxiety had a massive impact on every aspect of my life. I now no longer worry about how my hair looks and it has resulted in me not only looking better, but also feeling better too. This has has the knock on effect of improving my overall disposition, my confidence at work, and my confidence with the opposite sex. In my eyes this is priceless and I would not hesitate go through the entire process again.

I also encourage everyone who is thinking about taking the plunge to do their research, find a doc they are happy with and go ahead - if you go with a top doc it is very likely you will have a good result.

Thank you as well to all of the forum members who contribute to the community every day, and to those who have supported me and said kind things to me over the last year. You have all been a great source of support for something which is (for most people) very private.

Pictures for 12 months below.

TJ

Front.JPG.c7a311bc4b2b528f23f4f9b43499e9b4.JPG

Left.thumb.jpg.1938793e126db32b5bc913dee6c6028b.jpg

Right.thumb.jpg.b148880b33fcea77cf1e43893e95c32e.jpg

Back.thumb.jpg.e950a23e76ce58ae141c15a036b818f9.jpg

It's been just over 12 months since I sat down in the chair with Dr. Hasson. I can say without hesitation that is was one of the best things I have ever done. I am very grateful to Dr. H and the team over at H&W, who I cannot thank enough.

I used to waste so much time and energy worrying about my hair. and this anxiety had a massive impact on every aspect of my life. I now no longer worry about how my hair looks and it has resulted in me not only looking better, but also feeling better too. This has has the knock on effect of improving my overall disposition, my confidence at work, and my confidence with the opposite sex. In my eyes this is priceless and I would not hesitate go through the entire process again.

I also encourage everyone who is thinking about taking the plunge to do their research, find a doc they are happy with and go ahead - if you go with a top doc it is very likely you will have a good result.

Thank you as well to all of the forum members who contribute to the community every day, and to those who have supported me and said kind things to me over the last year. You have all been a great source of support for something which is (for most people) very private.

TJ

Incredible man, just incredible. :)

I myself am coming up on 8 months or so and loving my results too :)

TJ I hope you will continue to post updates!!

TJ, upon doing research I have found some very interesting information you may be interested in checking out.

Check out the attached pictures. :)

fin.jpg.2d40c0eb7af201156213334fc1fa8f58.jpg

fin2.jpg.d948a352b9d8a3ec5fde821cdea5b9e1.jpg

fin3.png.da50edbebd256919b611583f991b25d3.png

fin4.png.551e240e8eb8a4b52a2c1d25b7c9aa2a.png

• 7 months later...

TJ

I just read the whole thread. amazing transformation.

any pics of the scar in the 0-2month range?