Seeking advise from Dr. Erdogan's patients

hkuser

Hi all,

First of all thank you very much for taking time in sharing your experiences and reviews. I'm long time follower of this forum and have finally decided to take the plunge. Will appreciate if you can advise on below. Thanks in advance

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied were you with your result vs expectation?

2. Do you believe 2-3 weeks is good enough time to recover and go back to work with not enough people able to suspect HT?

3. Did you face any post op complication?

4. Are you aware of anyone of his patients with unsatisfactory result? Any details or forum link to review?

5. Are the results anywhere near what the clinic have posted on multiple forums?

6. Any other thoughts / suggestions you'll like to share?

Warm regards!

Hey hkuser, its been nearly 8 months since I had my HT with Dr Erdogan and I am pleased with my result, here are my answers to your questions:

1. 8 out of 10 satisfaction

2. No 2-3 weeks is not enough you will be just starting to shed the transplanted hairs and there will be redness of the scalp for quite some time to come. Either wear a hat or wait a month for all the transplated hairs to shed and be prepared for people to ask why your scalp is so red which the best explanation is sunburn, this excuse will run thin after 1-2 months though haha.

3.No post op complications for me

4.No I have not seen any posts or known anyone of his patients that have expressed dissatisfaction with Dr Erdogan so far. Ive been on this forum since 2013.

5.Yes I believe the results are honest. What you see is what you get.

6. Mate I'm glad I went ahead with Dr Erdogan, IMHO he must be in the top 3 HT surgeons in the world, I was skeptical at first and even flew all the way from Australia to meet him in person to sus everything out before I decided to go ahead, and he even allowed me into surgery to watch and speak to the patients.

It will take at least 5-6 months for you to start to feel like your HT was worth it and for the transplanted hair to blend in with the native hair and for you to feel comfortable exposing your head at social events, but the end result is worth it.

I would however wait for the current situation in Turkey to settle down before you book.

Best of luck mate!

• 1 month later...

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied were you with your result vs expectation? Like Raman, I'd score it 8 out 10. Probably a little thin on the temples, but not something anyone else would notice. My hairline is amazing!

2. Do you believe 2-3 weeks is good enough time to recover and go back to work with not enough people able to suspect HT? I went back at 4 weeks and it wasn't nearly enough. The redness lasted forever and my hair shed slow and kept thinning right up to the 2 month mark....so I got worse by the day, But like everyone else who gets a HT you just make excuses, keep a low profile and eventually it passes.

3. Did you face any post op complication? No complications.

4. Are you aware of anyone of his patients with unsatisfactory result? Any details or forum link to review? I asked around prior to my HT and heard back from one disappointed customer. Additionally, a forum member that I met in Istanbul (who had his HT a few days after mine) has sent me quite a few messages understandably upset with his results. There was also another guy I met in Istanbul who I've lost contact with who was worried at the 5 month mark, not sure how he landed, hopefully okay. That said, the other guys that were at Asmed the same week as me all seem as happy as good me.

5. Are the results anywhere near what the clinic have posted on multiple forums? Yes

6. Any other thoughts / suggestions you'll like to share? The procedure is relatively simple - the recover is dreadfully slow.