Need help for analyzing my FUE transplant. (Pz do reply)

Hello All,

I went for the 2200 FUE hair transplant of April 1st, in India. However, it's being 15 week from the date of hair transplant. My current profile pic is of 14th week and i am using Menoxidil 5% regularly.

I know it is little early but i want to make sure that the progress is going good or not.

Please check my picture posted with this post and put your comment about the growth till 14th week. I will be great if your views or suggestion under this posts. Your positive suggestion will helps a lot.

PS: 1) First pic is after the 8th week of the FUE transplant.

2) Second pic after the 12th week of the FUE transplant.

3) Third pic after the 14th week of the FUE transplant.

Thanks

5b32edb38243d_2016-05-2701_33_11.thumb.jpg.5e43b6cab49e901190648a4378a275fe.jpg

5b32edb3b40a3_2016-06-2221_22_42.thumb.jpg.dc6b30ee3ac43a11a25be2f02d9454cf.jpg

5b32edb3d5d3d_2016-07-0808_56_34.thumb.jpg.2fdd94a6b27a7693638a756d44882534.jpg

Seems like your on track, looks like hairs are starting to pop now.

your still very early in the process still much more to come.

Coming months them folicals will start to mature.

be patient your doing fine.

Tough to make a call as the lighting is different is all the pics.

But i believe 4 months is early to judge.

Can you share your doctor's name?

Also, which norwood level were you pre-op?

It's way too early to tell. Stay patient and try not to think about it too much. If I were you, I would allow myself to assess the growth once a month. Doing it any more than that and it can become obsessive and you'll feel like you're never making progress. Stay busy, active, social and try to put it out of your mind. Then one day you'll look in the mirror and be pleasantly surprised. It's much less stressful this way. :)

Also, as n00b mentioned, it's helpful to take your photos in the same lighting/angle every time so that you can properly assess your progress.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I agree with the others, its still a bit too early to see real progress. I think you will see more dramatic growth in the next 8-10 weeks.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 months later...

So far so good man, please be sure you're also taking finistaride! That stuff is life to me. haha I gave up on monoxidyl. I'd probably recommend 1 more transplant in the future, I can tell even end result this won't be enough but it's a great start!

In the mean time, look into a product that won't hurt your wallet such as Toppik.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

Hi, have you seen the immediate post-op photos and followed the post-op instructions precisely? Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 years later...

My concern is not so much the grafts.  They're in there and will always be, and, like others have already pointed out, it is just too early.  At this time you should be able to distinguish nothing, (unless there was PRP involved at the time of the procedure).  Give it at least another 15 weeks and then at a year to reassess.

My concern has to do with the placement of the grafts.  You have a large diffused pattern.  If the grafts were placed diffusely throughout, you'll end up seeing no visual change a year from now. Mind you, you'll never be empty as the grafts will be there, but they'll offer no density.  If the work, however, was concentrated in the frontal 1/3, the grafts will allow for some framing of your face, a stronger forelock - which is appropriate for the patter you've developed, and will always serve you well.  

You seem to have a lot of miniaturized hairs.  You can tell this by looking at the caliber of each strand. Notice how some are thicker than others.  Discuss Propecia, PRP and Laser with the doctor.  Most believe there is synergy with the simultaneous use of different modalities.  Give it a year.  If you end up experiencing some enhancement, your result will truly be a positive one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LaserCap said:

My concern is not so much the grafts.  They're in there and will always be, and, like others have already pointed out, it is just too early.  At this time you should be able to distinguish nothing, (unless there was PRP involved at the time of the procedure).  Give it at least another 15 weeks and then at a year to reassess.

My concern has to do with the placement of the grafts.  You have a large diffused pattern.  If the grafts were placed diffusely throughout, you'll end up seeing no visual change a year from now. Mind you, you'll never be empty as the grafts will be there, but they'll offer no density.  If the work, however, was concentrated in the frontal 1/3, the grafts will allow for some framing of your face, a stronger forelock - which is appropriate for the patter you've developed, and will always serve you well.  

You seem to have a lot of miniaturized hairs.  You can tell this by looking at the caliber of each strand. Notice how some are thicker than others.  Discuss Propecia, PRP and Laser with the doctor.  Most believe there is synergy with the simultaneous use of different modalities.  Give it a year.  If you end up experiencing some enhancement, your result will truly be a positive one.

All good advice, but this posting is 4 years old? 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...