10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs!

Hey Everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to thoroughly track and document my hair growth process and to assess the rate of success experienced by other users. That way it is easily traceable and we can focus better on how my regimen can bring you the results you are asking for. Over a 10 month period, I have used a comprehensive, synergistic, systematic, 100% natural regimen that has helped regrow about 60%-70% of my hair in the following areas:

1. Temples: youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y

2. Crown: youtube.com/watch?v=prbKTsDfuj8

Part of this regimen includes detumescence therapy (DT) or intense massaging of the scalp. The following videos below show how to properly massage your head with DT in case any of you are interested.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NL-KzAvkK_s

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=olOwbnNDHbk

Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=wUmvE9cSRrQ

ADVANCED NOTICE TO THOSE USING DT: To preserve the veracity of my character and statements, DT has only given me MINIMAL results. If anything, it only improved my existing hair. I frankly, and wholeheartedly believe it's not enough to regenerate new hair follicles, but is rather good for MAINTENANCE. If you are curious to know what actually worked, I would contribute about 80% of my success to the 1.5mm dermaroller and the other 20% comprising of diet, massaging, and the other methods listed on my regimen. FYI - I have only been performing the onion, garlic, and ACV topical for about a month, so can't give an accurate assessment yet.

I know there are a couple of skeptics out there reading this thread and thinking this guy is a farce. I want to bluntly confess I am NOT, let me repeat, NOT here to waste your time or promote another ebook or sell another snakeoil product. I am not here to financially benefit from sharing with you my uplifting story; I am here to provide you with concrete evidence (before and after pics, journals, articles, books, etc.), if deemed necessary, substantiating my viewpoints.

Please don't label me as a spammer, phony, or impostor, because those comments will be very offensive and it only will bring down this thread negatively. I am not the average Joe, but more like an educated Joe, who has spent an inordinate amount of time complying data from credible sources. I am here to genuinely document my progress meticulously and most importantly help you get the results you want. Sharing with you a wealth of information I have accumulated and experienced in the past through multiple trial and error experiments is what brings ultimate meaning in my life.

My sole mission is to show and eventually prove down the line that baldness is not the inevitable predisposed to drugs. Under the right conditions, baldness can be reversed NATURALLY, but it's going to take a much longer time. After all, you are tackling a complicated condition with less potency than a synthetic drug that comes with all sorts of side effects.

In case any of you are interested in my regimen, you can find it in the description box in one of the video links I posted above.

Please let me know if you have any questions or input as such comments are admirably and generously appreciated!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)

RebornHairPPP87,

You are welcome to share your experience on our forum as long as you are not here simply to drive traffic to your YouTube videos.

Though you expressly stated that you don't wish to be considered a spammer, you did spam the board by copy/pasting the same thread in two subforums. I've merged the two and deleted the extra one.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi David,

My apologies for doing that. I thought this was permissible. Going forward, I will not post the same thread twice.

We can preserve the documentation of users' experience and progress within this thread.

Thank you for the advance notice!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)

I've also been trying a home made topical thing--onion juice, coconut oil, castor oil, apple cider vinegar--and have used it 2-3 times a week for about 3-4 months now. I honestly don't think it's done a thing for me. The oils DO make my hair feels softer and smoother, but I shed a lot when applying it and rinsing it out, and I definitely don't see any lessening of shedding and loss, let alone regrowth.

My suspicion is that if you have a specific scalp condition (some kind of psoriasis, rash, or extreme dryness) causing your loss, then this kind of thing might help. But for regular gene-driven MPB, I have my doubts.

I've also been trying a home made topical thing--onion juice, coconut oil, castor oil, apple cider vinegar--and have used it 2-3 times a week for about 3-4 months now. I honestly don't think it's done a thing for me. The oils DO make my hair feels softer and smoother, but I shed a lot when applying it and rinsing it out, and I definitely don't see any lessening of shedding and loss, let alone regrowth.

My suspicion is that if you have a specific scalp condition (some kind of psoriasis, rash, or extreme dryness) causing your loss, then this kind of thing might help. But for regular gene-driven MPB, I have my doubts.

Hey Baron,

I appreciate your honest, candid feedback. Like with everything in life, it depends on a lot of factors not just MPB. Since the hair follicle at a cellular level is one of the most complex mechanisms to understand and many factors can contribute to its impairment, (e.g. stress, hormonal imbalances, diet, certain diseases, hypo/hyperthyroidism, etc.), we must be open and patient to any viable option. Certain treatments may have very positive effects depending on the cause of hair loss. We won't know until we fully exhausted them, the ones that are obviously backed with scientific clinical trials or sufficient anecdotal evidence from users like myself.

Based on your regimen, frequency, and concoction, I frankly believe you are not seeing satisfactory results due to the following:

1. Mixing oils with onions and vinegar is NOT recommended because of the consistency differences. Vinegar and onions are highly acidic and have different chemical compounds and combining them with a different chemical formula like oils can have a "counterproductive" effect. This is just more of my observation, but based on my extensive, limitless research, I have not come across anyone using a similar regimen.

I would say going forward to keep the oils with the oils and the acids with the acids. Don't intertwine them, otherwise they may produce an adverse effect.

2. Your frequency (i.e. 2-3 times a week and for 3-4 months) is insufficient to form a fair opinion regarding the efficacy. I don't even know what stage of hair loss you fall into, but with probably a Norwood 4 diffuse thinner, stephan on YouTube is one good living testament of hair regrowth with the onion, garlic, and apple cider vinegar treatment. He and many others on some forums and YouTube videos were the pioneers that motivated me in trying a new strategy.

My advice, apply the topical (garlic, onion, and apple cider vinegar excluding the oils) every single day for 6 months leaving it on for an hour with a shower cap to ensure the treatment is performed right from the get-go without any "missing screws". Doing it right the first time will save time and energy to know if this was legit or another snakeoil scheme.

Since you are shedding, I would hold off on the regimen until your shedding stops to ascertain if the topical was the real proponent for igniting the shedding. I would also advise to get your blood, urine, hormones, and thyroid check to determine if there are any abnormalities.

Good luck pal and I hope your hair recovery endeavors become successful!

Well, I tried the topical because I was already shedding, so it wasn't that which ignited it. I know 2-3x weekly isn't that much, but the problem with using daily is if I wash my hair daily it tends to get dry and I feel like I lose more of it.

I'll check out those videos you suggested. Though, in the researching I did before trying it, I came across many recommendations for mixing oils with onion juice, as the oils would thicken the solution and have it sit on the scalp and in the hair more easily, rather than having it run off. But I guess there are different methods.

As far as getting a check up, yeah, I'm scheduled for that soon.

What you can do Baron is apply garlic, onion, and ACV first on your scalp for an hour. Then wash off and apply the oils to keep your hair moist and lustrous. I think that might be a better strategy. However, if you still feel more comfortable mixing the acids with the oils and so long you are not experiencing more shedding because of it, then by all means do it.

If you have a copy of any of those studies, I am curious to know what they entail.

Good luck with the check up and maybe you should try dermarolling instead of the topical if things don't change for the better.

What you can do Baron is apply garlic, onion, and ACV first on your scalp for an hour. Then wash off and apply the oils to keep your hair moist and lustrous. I think that might be a better strategy. However, if you still feel more comfortable mixing the acids with the oils and so long you are not experiencing more shedding because of it, then by all means do it.

If you have a copy of any of those studies, I am curious to know what they entail.

Good luck with the check up and maybe you should try dermarolling instead of the topical if things don't change for the better.

So I checked out that Stephan Youtube guy you mentioned. He has one video where he shows how he makes his formula, and he also mixes the acids with the oils. He adds the OGV and mixes with a cup of oil, I forget which kind. So he's not keeping them separate either.

And yeah, I think I'll give dermaroller a shot. Gotta order one.

Did you document the results over the progression of your improvement? Have you changed hair styles since starting your regimen?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians