Dr Luis Nader Mexico

I know Dr Nader isn't one of the certified/recommended surgeons on this board..

But there are a good amount of "user" review/experiences. Definitely More then some of the highly respected surgeons that this board recommends.

Dr Nader seems to be a great choice, and for half the cost as the cheapest doctor in the USA. Granted he's in Mexico, but. I hear it's a short drive from Texas to his office.

Maybe there can be a section here dedicated to his results based on user experiences?

I know I have my next HT with him in October.

I know Dr Nader isn't one of the certified/recommended surgeons on this board..

But there are a good amount of "user" review/experiences. Definitely More then some of the highly respected surgeons that this board recommends.

Dr Nader seems to be a great choice, and for half the cost as the cheapest doctor in the USA. Granted he's in Mexico, but. I hear it's a short drive from Texas to his office.

Maybe there can be a section here dedicated to his results based on user experiences?

I know I have my next HT with him in October.

Etownone, I am sure you will be very happy with your final results.

Sadly most people here seem to think Dr Nader is a hack because his work & prices sound too good to be true, which goes against every rule preached in this forum when deciding on a HT surgeon, even though there is quite a bit of documented proof of his results here & elsewhere. Also he is in dangerous Mexico as opposed to a safe 30 hour (oneway) flight to Istanbul...

I personally find it very disappointing when I take the time & effort to post a review of my HT experiences & it is questioned as paid testimonial by Dr Nader, along with other patient reviews( eg. Tom Forester) when that is definitely not the case.

Like I said before, I am very happy with my results & it makes no difference to me whether anyone decides to go with Dr Nader or not, but he is definitely worth considering if your're looking for a top notch Ht at a very reasonable price.

Etownone, I am sure you will be very happy with your final results.

Sadly most people here seem to think Dr Nader is a hack because his work & prices sound too good to be true, which goes against every rule preached in this forum when deciding on a HT surgeon, even though there is quite a bit of documented proof of his results here & elsewhere. Also he is in dangerous Mexico as opposed to a safe 30 hour (oneway) flight to Istanbul...

I personally find it very disappointing when I take the time & effort to post a review of my HT experiences & it is questioned as paid testimonial by Dr Nader, along with other patient reviews( eg. Tom Forester) when that is definitely not the case.

Like I said before, I am very happy with my results & it makes no difference to me whether anyone decides to go with Dr Nader or not, but he is definitely worth considering if your're looking for a top notch Ht at a very reasonable price.

Enough patient review/experiences is what I'm trying to point out. I'm in in the NYC/NJ area... And the best doctors in NY don't have half as many user reviews here as Dr Nader ... These doctors post most their own results that we find here, and their prices are 3 X as much

I'm scheduled for later this month with Dr. Nader so I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes!

That's awesome.

Good luck.

I did my own research... And I'm in contact with at least ten other people that all had great experiences with Dr Nader too. I found them in the comment sections of Tom Forrester YouTube videos.

I'm amazed you found 10 people that had great experiences when I cant find one person who has managed to get a single online consult back from him. Everybody sends them in and nobody hears back. I can't trust a doctor with such absolute horrible communication.

I'm amazed you found 10 people that had great experiences when I cant find one person who has managed to get a single online consult back from him. Everybody sends them in and nobody hears back. I can't trust a doctor with such absolute horrible communication.

Really? There are like about ten user reviews here. Reach out to them.. And read the YouTube comments for yourself... You'll be surprised how many people had great experiences.

Tbh... I haven't found a single person ever have anything negative to say about him or their experience. Only you... Hijacking every post about this doctor.

Do your own research... Or pay 3 times as much for doctors.

Really? There are like about ten user reviews here. Reach out to them.. And read the YouTube comments for yourself... You'll be surprised how many people had great experiences.

Tbh... I haven't found a single person ever have anything negative to say about him or their experience. Only you... Hijacking every post about this doctor.

Do your own research... Or pay 3 times as much for doctors.

Are you serious?????? HIJACKING EVERY POST ABOUT THIS DOCTOR????

have I even posted ONCE before that comment about this doctor???? NOT ONCE but you're wanting him to get his own section here??? are you kidding me, and you're accusing me of some sort of bias? are you on his payroll? how many of your posts are about Dr Nader?

I am just relaying my experience, and I'm not the only one to say this exact same thing on this forum and that even goes for guys who have been his patients... it's not just me. I don't need to read the youtube comments, I don't care if he has great reviews from those guys if he can't do the most basic part of communicating with a potential client. Thank you for your concern about my money but I will gladly pay more to get a dr I feel confident in, one who can take the time to speak to a potential client, or at least hire somebody to do it.

I don't really know if there is a communication problem with Dr Nader or not ,but if there is he needs to sort it out, if he is so busy that he cant answer emails within 2 days or so he needs to hire someone who can,

and if he is that busy and booked out lets say for the next 7-8 months or so that's cool just let people know and give them a future date when he can fit them in, good communication is essential in any business

especially in the medical field.

Are you serious?????? HIJACKING EVERY POST ABOUT THIS DOCTOR????

have I even posted ONCE before that comment about this doctor???? NOT ONCE but you're wanting him to get his own section here??? are you kidding me, and you're accusing me of some sort of bias? are you on his payroll? how many of your posts are about Dr Nader?

I am just relaying my experience, and I'm not the only one to say this exact same thing on this forum and that even goes for guys who have been his patients... it's not just me. I don't need to read the youtube comments, I don't care if he has great reviews from those guys if he can't do the most basic part of communicating with a potential client. Thank you for your concern about my money but I will gladly pay more to get a dr I feel confident in, one who can take the time to speak to a potential client, or at least hire somebody to do it.

Then, I apologize... Thought you were someone else.

As far as me being on the payroll? Nah... I live in Jersey... I've had 2 procedures done by Dr Dorin in NYC. Great Doctor... But not sure i want to pay that premium price again if there's this Doctor in Mexico that seems to be getting great reviews. Because I do need a third HT just to my crown area.

I already had my online consultation with Dr Nader, exchaged enough emails with him and he answered all my questions, and my surgery is scheduled for October.

My point on this forum post... Is because like me... There are a lot of guys here in USA that want a HT, at an affordable cost, from a Surgeon with a proven track record.

I'm not going to try and defend his situation with responding to emails.... But... The doctor does gets tons of emails every day solely because of the videos posted on YouTube by Tom Forrester.

My point on this forum post... Is because like me... here are a lot of guys here in USA that want a HT, at an affordable cost, from a Surgeon with a proven track record. Quote

Good point, I realise the advice on this site is price should never be a factor but the reality is not everyone can afford the top Docs , and it's good to know there are reasonably priced options.

Then, I apologize... Thought you were someone else.

As far as me being on the payroll? Nah... I live in Jersey... I've had 2 procedures done by Dr Dorin in NYC. Great Doctor... But not sure i want to pay that premium price again if there's this Doctor in Mexico that seems to be getting great reviews. Because I do need a third HT just to my crown area.

I already had my online consultation with Dr Nader, exchaged enough emails with him and he answered all my questions, and my surgery is scheduled for October.

My point on this forum post... Is because like me... There are a lot of guys here in USA that want a HT, at an affordable cost, from a Surgeon with a proven track record.

I'm not going to try and defend his situation with responding to emails.... But... The doctor does gets tons of emails every day solely because of the videos posted on YouTube by Tom Forrester.

I am all for a surgeon who can provide quality results for an affordable cost. I would love to see this operation become affordable for the millions of sufferers of mpb and the more quality doctors we have that are doing it for an affordable price the more the price will come down so trust me the last thing I want to do is bash any doctor who is moving this in the right direction. Furthermore his results have looked good, I am not questioning his results tho I would like to see more and talk to people who have had some work done but that step is down the line, the basics of communication need to be addressed. You are one of the rare few who have managed to have conversations with the man. I have read on this forum that you have to keep on him with emails as he gets tons everyday which seems counterproductive as his mailbox would just keep filling up but I have emailed him a half dozen times in the last 4 months and nothing. I'm sorry but to me that is unacceptable. Dr Konior is booked till the middle of next year and he can find time to write me back personally in a day, not a rep but one of if not the busiest hair transplant doc in the US. Only comparison I have is Dr Lorenzo who is going on 5 weeks without my consult results but to his credit he has emailed me 3 times to say he will do it but he is busy and he apologises. I will take that. Labour isn't wildly expensive in Mexico he could hire somebody to be on top of this and if he wants to be a top surgeon this is part of the package that goes with that title. You need to be accessible. I would be very happy to see him remedy this.

As for being on the payroll, you accused me of some sort of agenda, I was just pointing out how absurd that is given that I had said nothing while you seem be all over his posts and attacking me for sharing my experience but if you say you're just a client I'll take your word on that. That said there are drs here who are approved, pay their monthly dues, post actively and are reachable and don't have their own sections yet you're asking for Dr Nader to get his own section. No way does he deserve that or any special treatment here... I don't care how good the prices are, follow the same criteria as every other doc and get your house in order then that kind of talk could be brought up imo

Your looking 2 to 3 dollars a graft.

You can get the package deals off his website.

I've had 2 HT with a top surgeon in NYC and I paid more then double for less grafts. I'm going in October to do my surgery with Dr Nader... I can give a detailed comparison.

what are the dr's prices?

I'm schedule for a procedure with Dr. Nader first week of August. I'll provide a detailed account and pictures throughout the progress.

Looking forward to hearing aboit your experience too.

I connected with a guy and he went this week, we talked and he filled me in on everything and sent me pics. He had 3850 grafts done. Seems I can't find one negative thing anyone can say about this Dr. October can't come soon enough for me. doing my crown and filling in previous fut scar.

Good luck my man.

Looking forward to hearing aboit your experience too.

I connected with a guy and he went this week, we talked and he filled me in on everything and sent me pics. He had 3850 grafts done. Seems I can't find one negative thing anyone can say about this Dr. October can't come soon enough for me. doing my crown and filling in previous fut scar.

Good luck my man.

Why don't you invite that guy to this forum so he can share those pics or at least his experience with others...I would love to see more of this doctors work. I still have not heard anything but my friend heard back and got his online consult done with Dr Nader so I know he and most of us would be interested in seeing anything we can from the dr.

also looking forward to your journey iq, good luck!

Why don't you invite that guy to this forum so he can share those pics or at least his experience with others...I would love to see more of this doctors work. I still have not heard anything but my friend heard back and got his online consult done with Dr Nader so I know he and most of us would be interested in seeing anything we can from the dr.

also looking forward to your journey iq, good luck!

I'm ask him...

But some people keep their HT private.... I've had 2 HT with a well know Surgeon in NYC. And I still have yet to post my experiences. And I know I should too.

I'm ask him...

But some people keep their HT private.... I've had 2 HT with a well know Surgeon in NYC. And I still have yet to post my experiences. And I know I should too.

I respect that, if he's not into posting, if he just wants to keep it to a min, I can pm you my email addy and check with him if he'd talk to me, if he's not into that either that's fine but thought i'd ask. I just want to see what the docs doing. As I said, I'd love to support this doc and if he's great, that is great for all of us and shit I know I don't want to drop 20k if i have a choice just not seeing enough out of his clinic for me to feel comfortable yet. I hope that changes.

I respect that, if he's not into posting, if he just wants to keep it to a min, I can pm you my email addy and check with him if he'd talk to me, if he's not into that either that's fine but thought i'd ask. I just want to see what the docs doing. As I said, I'd love to support this doc and if he's great, that is great for all of us and shit I know I don't want to drop 20k if i have a choice just not seeing enough out of his clinic for me to feel comfortable yet. I hope that changes.

I dropped about 25k for two surgeries. One in 08 and one earlier this year. So, I feel you.

I found him on one of the comments in the Tom Forrester YouTube videos.

There is someone else that posted earlier on this thread, that he's going to Dr Nader first week of August. Reach out to him too.

You will be in good hands with Dr. Nader. I had a 2000 fue procedure and every hair grew in nicely by the 6 month mark. His work is as good as any doctor on this site and he doesn't bleed your wallet dry in the process. Look at my profile pics.

You will be in good hands with Dr. Nader. I had a 2000 fue procedure and every hair grew in nicely by the 6 month mark. His work is as good as any doctor on this site and he doesn't bleed your wallet dry in the process. Look at my profile pics.

I know you had great results... Your results can be like the poster man for Nader. Lol

I have close to 15 people that I reached to, that responded back to me, and all had great results, you're one of them.