Dr Luis Nader Mexico

I guess I feel compelled to respond now too

@Mrmatt ever heard the saying, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Just get the feeling that applies here.

I made one passing comment on his communication and got blasted by Etown. Ontop has made a similar observation and got the same response. You guys have made an effort to kill any talk about this doc that's not a raving review. This would have been done from my perspective, I ruled him out so for me it was just sharing an experience as I do in other threads about other docs and moving on. I only came back into that thread when I was attacked and then jumped in here when I saw ontop criticized for sharing his experience as well, nobody should be criticized for sharing an honest experience. You're complaining about being called a shill, well that came as a result of trying to insinuate that either myself or ontop had a vendetta vs this doctor for stating the truth, you can sling the accusations around but can't take them. Now you want to play the victim but this started off things you guys said..,own it. Having seen you guys operate I do get the shill vibe, as I said about the duck...you guys keep the same phrasing, pushing the same points, it reads like a sales pitch. He cares so much he doesn't want the money, he only does 1 person a day, he has no desire to expand, he's only 10 min from the border, he's so cheap. Trying to divert the topic to things we didn't say, I didn't say he was a crook, don't put words in my mouth. It's all to push this doc, feels like a shill at work. I got no proof, just a gut feel based on the ways you guys talk and react but that's for the other readers to decide about you guys for themselves.

Good luck with you hair transplant results, I said my peace. Enjoy this thread.

Edited by mikeyhwk

and not even a few minutes after I agreed to leave this thread again, I'm attacked again via pm...

from etown...mods you can feel free to check my pms to verify

"Seriously..... Wtf is wrong with you?

Nobody gives a fuck about you and your feelings cause he didn't respond back to you. You come off sounded like a bitter ex girlfriend that keeps coming around looking for dick. Just get over it. Move on you dummy.

Keep the Dr Nader thread for people that had procedures done so they can share their experience or people genuinely interested. Maybe a bad review will pop up one day and you can jump on that kid.

If you did a little research yourself.... You wouldn't be sounding like such an idiot and troll."

the butt hurt from being called out is strong amongst the shills.

BOO!

Seems like we up set the Nader cheerleaders!

Maybe we should all save our money & purchase Tom Forrester weight loss gadget hes pluggin, obviously he carries a lot of kudos with these guys who done a ton of research all be it 20 reveiws on youtube with multiple accounts! How can we ever loose? Lmao.

Edited by ontop

Ontop.. Feel better Tweedle Dee ?

It's a shame... You have people that are sharing real experiences (not like you have any or will ever cause your a troll) and you and Tweedle Dum keep putting in your two cents about how he hasn't responded back to you.

Ontop.. Feel better Tweedle Dee ?

It's a shame... You have people that are sharing real experiences (not like you have any or will ever cause your a troll) and you and Tweedle Dum keep putting in your two cents about how he hasn't responded back to you.

Actually yes I do feel better to pre warn members on this forum or people using google to research Dr. Nader who sucks at commutation skills & to pre warn the public to strap cash to there ankles prior before HT? Are you going to say im wrong now? Is that not the truth in a clinic which is a alleyway of a mexican suburbs?

Again if I had 0 or 100 HTs it has jack to do with you! I can afford to go to any top Dr in this world, today, tomorrow whenever!

If you don't like the way I tell the truth, then that's your problem not mine or anyone's else.

I'm here with no dog in the fight, but to only pre warn people that just because this Dr Nader offers such a cheap, cheap price don't mean hes all what you guys hype him up to be & yes this has nothing to do with his ability to undertake some good work, but going on what you guys are going on seems like hes the best thing since sliced bread & its simply not true.

A good Dr is someone who can work from A, Z with patients & communication between Dr & patients alike is KEY! That's something he is lacking a great deal of & you very well know it.

So you keep tossing them smoke signals & divert around the concerns myself & other members has with again his communication skills.

until I can see a lot of his patients before & after & I mean a lot more than a handful & his work is above average & his communication skills is A1 then I be the first in line to say hes a great Doctor but until then I would stay stum before you dig yaself a bigger hole than you already have for yourself & the doctor in question.

Yeah.. Your completely wrong and you sound like an idiot.

I never Google Dr Nader to find info... I visited ever site i could find, YouTube, and these forums.

If someone was really interested... I can even screenshot my emails with Dr Nader and send it to them.

You an idiot. You'll never get a HT. You're just a troll.

And strapping cash to their ankles?? The Dr offer a 10% discount if you pay cash. Pay pay using your credit card if you don't feel safe putting cash in your pocket.

The doctor also reimburses you for the hotel stay.

You're just butt hurt that he hasn't responded back to you, and now I'm done responding to you too.

Oh upset you again, touched a nerve again...boohoo!

Do you actually know what a troll is? Well get your english dictionary out & look it up, not your NY attitude dictionary.

I officially became a member here a few yrs ago & prior for many, many yrs just using for research.

Whoopie wow wee 10% discount, maybe if I huslte a bit like ya buddy Forrester then I may get a Taco tossed in..

You carry on im a troll & a idiot, oh yep a poor one also.

Yep lets see the emails, show me links of before & after of many, many patients who has strapped cash to there Ankles.

Ya wanna keep digging that hole, ill challange you all day & night my little NY Twerp!

So, says the guy who just joined the forum less than 30 days ago & has 6 post.

yep you carry some weight on relevant & informative Information more than the doctor himself.

Kinda strange your a Nader cheerleader also...can't wait to see the head shots of your HT journey in the coming mths.

Be waiting on your headshots

So, says the guy who just joined the forum less than 30 days ago & has 6 post.

yep you carry some weight on relevant & informative Information more than the doctor himself.

Kinda strange your a Nader cheerleader also...can't wait to see the head shots of your HT journey in the coming mths.

Be waiting on your headshots

Wow... Ontop.. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You already made my case, that your on this website for years, yet you never had a HT, don't plan on getting one... so you get a hard on coming on here doing your trolling.

Then you go and call out a guy that just recently put out pics (the headshots you asked for) relevant to his experience with Dr. Nader. And just like him... You'll find others here if you took the time to search.

So... In other words... He has contributed more in one month then you did I'm all your years visiting these forums.

Nobody cares about your opinion kid. Do the world a favor, and go play in traffic.

But people do care to hear about real experience, and real first hand results.

I've attached one of my previous emails from my exchange with Dr Nader.

We went back and forth, after sending him pics, and him answering all my questions and concerns.

Now... If you're like a couple guys on these forums that are butthurt cause he hasn't responded back to you... I suggest keep trying, or just go to another doctor.

I got my surgery date coming in October with Dr Nader... And I will definitely be compering... A top recommended NYC surgeon, that did my previous HT, and posts plenty of his results on theae forums... (but hardly any user reviews at all) , to Dr Nader.

20160808_134725.jpg.95c448e55e5d44ed7f76841d82b49187.jpg

Tweedle Dum... I thought you were going to stay away from this thread. Get a life. You are completely useless as far as opinion on this thread.

I'm trying to help the next guy that is truly interested in this Doctor with facts and relevant information.

wow. over the line much? It's a discussion about hair transplants and this is where you go. You need help.

Tweedle Dum... I thought you were going to stay away from this thread. Get a life. You are completely useless as far as opinion on this thread.

I'm trying to help the next guy that is truly interested in this Doctor with facts and relevant information.

back to the insults, I am out of commenting about the doctor I said my peace about him, this was about you and your lack of respect for forum members. I may disagree with you on things but I treated you civilly and you continue to rant and cross the line in your messages. You don't need a transplant you need a shrink.

Wow... Ontop.. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You already made my case, that your on this website for years, yet you never had a HT, don't plan on getting one... so you get a hard on coming on here doing your trolling.

Then you go and call out a guy that just recently put out pics (the headshots you asked for) relevant to his experience with Dr. Nader. And just like him... You'll find others here if you took the time to search.

So... In other words... He has contributed more in one month then you did I'm all your years visiting these forums.

Nobody cares about your opinion kid. Do the world a favor, and go play in traffic.

But people do care to hear about real experience, and real first hand results.

First of all im not ya Kid you little NY twerp.

2nd your creating a smoke screen.

& 3rd you have no clue whatsoever that I had a HT or not, just going on my profile & its totally irrelevant anyways, becuase I know many, many people who's well versed in this business than me or you & again its IRRELEVANT! , so your tit for tat means absolutely nothing to me nor anybody else's in that matter.

You keep constricting yourself, you must have that NY Trump virus , says one thing & the same sentence does a complete UTurn on when I called you out on cash strapped to Ankles..but I was wrong & you was right....wow do you think what you say? Are you on the same plannet.

I'm stupid when you send a private PM to a member making threats & obnoxious remarks & I'm the stupid one ....really?

Im here for help & support of members who could make a life changing mistake & to stay well clear of unethical shady Drs like you & a "handful" of other's, that's if there real patient's that is, still yet to be fully confirmed with just a handful who's just come out of the woodwork all of a sudden, strange that anit it?

More food for thought for other members doing there research, so its a win, win situation for me anyways...

Have a day if you can, I know I will.

"I don't want the mods to delete this thread, I want it read by all members, I encourage the mods to keep it up cause it's pretty obvious what this thread is so I want the readers to see it and decide for themselves whats happening here. They are free to dig into my post history and I'm sure ontops as well and see I've got no dog in this fight, but I ask them to look thru yours and the others and see if you do."

Mikeyhwk that was your quote...

Seriously? You think I have an agenda to what? Con people into wasting their time with this Doctor?

Past patients are posting pics and reviews, I just posted a past email, what else do you want?? Let me guess... I personal phone call from the doctor apologizimg for not responding to your email.

Like I said before... You and Tweedle Dee only bring negativity to this thread. Scram. Go away. Go troll another thread. But you won't... Cause you're a troll.. Is this is how you get your kicks.

People that do read this thread... They will look for reviews, facts and help. And won't give two shits about your bitching and moaning.

Ontop...

Calling me a little twerp? OK keyboard warrior.

Anyways... I provided a copy of one of the emails... Yet here you are, still acting the fool.

You never got a HT. you won't be getting one. You are just a troll, trolling these forums for years.

Amd let's not get into politics... You already bashing Trump already shows what kind of moron I'm doing with.

Ontop...

Anyways... I provided a copy of one of the emails... Yet here you are, still acting the fool.

You never got a HT. you won't be getting one. You are just a troll, trolling these forums for years.

Amd let's not get into politics... You already bashing Trump already shows what kind of moron I'm doing with.[/quote

Yep keyboard warrior that's me, anything else ya little Twerp?

Again I challenge you to show me a bunch of links to before & after.

oh by the way, exclude ya nader cheerleaders on this post & your hair God Tom Forrester or his fictitious reveiws because that's not playing the game fair.

Would like to see real people with believable stories on there passing the same path as Dr. Nader.

I be very surprised you got 20 real nader patients with before & during & after pictures.

Yep I'm happy we can finally agree, that it is a good thing to multiply this thread, so other's can have a real feel of who's legit / transparent & who's not.

so come on show me plenty of links me & other's are watching with baited breath.

I sure hope your a lot faster than Dr Nader in the challenging statements.

Oh no... You got me all wrong. I'm trying to help others, not you. I started this thread. And anyone can see from my first post, I'm sincere and looking just for more info so i can feel more confident with my upcoming surgery and to help the next guy.

Prove you wrong? Hahahaha... I could care less if you live, die or grow mushrooms up your ass. Do your own homework. Or don't..

[QU OTE=ontop;2478858]

Ontop...

Amd let's not get into politics... You already bashing Trump already shows what kind of moron I'm doing with.[/quote

Yep keyboard warrior that's me, anything else ya little Twerp?

Again I challenge you to show me a bunch of links to before & after.

oh by the way, exclude ya nader cheerleaders on this post & your hair God Tom Forrester or his fictitious reveiws because that's not playing the game fair.

Would like to see real people with believable stories on there passing the same path as Dr. Nader.

I be very surprised you got 20 real nader patients with before & during & after pictures.

Yep I'm happy we can finally agree, that it is a good thing to multiply this thread, so other's can have a real feel of who's legit / transparent & who's not.

so come on show me plenty of links me & other's are watching with baited breath.

I sure hope your a lot faster than Dr Nader in the challenging statements.

Guys,

This community does not host virtual barroom brawls. Personal insults, name calling and foul language is not what we're about.

I've read through the entire thread and both sides are at fault here. What started out as polite discussion and inquiry has gone way off the rails and needs to be politely brought back on topic.

We won't delete this discussion but I may lock it if things don't turn amicable.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

That's a year and a half out from his 2nd Nader FUE. He's had about 5000 grafts for around $9000. He was almost totally bald before. My results look just as good. To anyone reading this who needs great fue and doesn't have 20 grand to spend get in touch with Nader.

• 8 months later...

I've been researching Dr. Nader and it all seems very great! I'm starting to feel excited. I've been going to different consultations in the U.S., and one in Tijuana. I started thinking about FUT, and now I'm thinking about getting FUE.

Now I'm undecided about where to go. I went to a consultation with Dr. Ana Gabriela Hernandez, and she said she recommends FUE for me for the widow's peaks. She gave a very good price. She said she would charge me 3K just for widow's peaks, so around 1200 grafts. I emailed Dr. Nader in March with no reply, and I sent another email yesterday after reading about him again. I received a reply today! He recommended 1800-2000 grafts for 5k. Now I don't know if I should do it in Tijuana at Neopel for 3K or for 5K in Reynosa with Dr. Nader. Neopel doesn't have any reviews, and Dr. Nader seems excellent.

PS. The search option in this forum doesn't seem to work for me. When I type something it tells me to look up by user. Also, can't wait to see more pictures from other users who have gone with Dr. Nader! :)