I need help i cannot take it anymore

Sorry, but i m always writing here when i m under pain which i cannot bear it anymore everyday, every minute i feel my scalp is on flame

I went to hospital twice in one month and they injected me with cortizone, which gives me some kinf of relief but it makes me sleep a lot and ruin my body at the end

My skin is alway red and flushy, it is like i made the surgery yesterday

I check with many doctors in my area in dubai and all of them told me there is something wrong happen in your scalp, they need biobsy to know, which i alway refuse to do as they will take it from front scalp so it will give a new scars to what i already have

I cannot live properly due to the pain, i beome a nervous and angry man, i hate people and everything in life now,

Each time i ask doctor, he told me there is no solution to my case, the whole f**king science stop at my case

I went back to my original doctor, he simply run from his responsibility and even refuse to listen to me and told me this is your luck and you have to live with it

I always feel i m living in nightmare, and i will wake up someday

I just need to end this pain and enhance my appearance by removing this stupid hairline

Is there a dcotor can help me removing the hair and get the skin back to normal

• Moderators

I totally know what you are going through. I was told it was just like going to the dentist and nothing could go wrong.There is no mention of even a possibility of any scars on my consent form. It's now 27 years later and I'm still hoping to wake up from my nightmare and be 23 years old with a full head of hair like I was supposed to get.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Shaving it all off will not get rid of the bumps and redness. In fact shaving could make it even more noticeable. However I do think he should shave a very few hairs in each corner since I know one of his concerns was the low hairline at the corners. Shaving a small part of the corners may make it look at least more tolerable. I posted that to Sam a while back in another thread, but I don't know if he has tried it.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I could not due to the ridging, i put a cortizone cream so i weak up today without any redness and the burning sensation become like a feeling of drynes

Now i m trying to contact with some doctors like Dr Bisanga, i want to rid off of the hair, so i m looking for cases to see if it would be a viable option or not

Based on my research i found removing the hair with FUE punch out can remve the hair and can even improve the skin but there is risk of scarring

Dr Bahatti warn me that this is not a good option at all and it might lead to disaster

So now i m confused, therefore i m thinking to try a test spot to see the healing how it will go and also it will be a chance to remove the ridging

I cannot find an answer, really i cannot find a happy case of removing the hair transplant only some old threads about the old hair plugs and not one new case with new fue method

Some doctor told me the only way to correct your case is by doing another surgery to cover my scalp

But i consider this option is riskier than trying an FUE punch out as i might end up with the same problem

Another option that i m thinking about recently is find a way to make the hairline more brighter or thinner, so there would not be a strong line on my scalp,

the transplant hair is thick, dry and does not suit the hairline at all so that is why the hairline lool fake in addition to its postion but if i find a way to make the hair thinner at the hairline so it become more brighter at the skin root, it might help my case a lot, and later for the position i can use electrolysis to rid off some hair at the cornor

I wish if the original doctor starts small before doing a large case, i was naive but also i told him are u sure it will be ok ? the quanitiy seems large but he just laugh and said everything would be alright

So what do you think it is best option ?

Another surgery to redistribute the hair or get back to donor area or the other option of making the hair thinner

If you have lots of $$$ id probably finish the game with a world class surgeon that can utilize bht effectively. There are probably a few in the world that you could research via a google search.

Shaving & then skin treatments are possible & finally i wouldnt discount either a wig or hairpiece as results are instant & can look great these days.

There are always options.

Take care.

I do not care about hair anymore, i want get back to old me, and i will not be happy and continue my life until i get back my skin and remove the hair,

If i like to wear wig, i could do it before and i did not do HT

my life is on hold until i remove this curse

Those are some pics

The hairline is so systematic and so strong it is obvious to anyone in the street that it is fake

Also it look like a fence of hair around large bald spot

And there are a lot of bumps

Can you tell me who are the best doctors for repair ?

One thing also that i hate, when i look to the mirror i can see my whole head is ruined, the skinis shiny with dirty look, i mean the whole surface is not normal anymore, so even if the hair was great the skin ruin everything

Is that usually normal ?

In addition, i cannot stand and watching who did this to me like he did not do anything and continue his crimes, i went to the clinic and they almost kick me out and threaten me if i try to sue them, they will sue me back and they put all the responsibility on my body

image.thumb.jpg.986f2cd11f7530136060adcbcd1654b3.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.1ca58142f78b01a7e6e5c48e7e4f2210.jpeg

From the front, you look pretty good to me. I agree that from the top it looks bald.

If I were you, I wouldn't remove the hair you already got because:

1. It may expose more irregularities on the skin if you have them. Right now, even after zooming in on your pic, I can't notice anything wrong with the skin.

2. It removes the possibility of going to a good doctor who can make the appearance of mid scalp much better using your beard hair or existing scalp grafts depending on what's left.

3. Removes the possibilities of all other options unknown to me right now but can only be known if I talk to good doctors and hear their ideas instead of fixating on getting the hair removed.

I have been reading your posts on the forum and I can see that you are very much worried about how your hair looks to others. Listen, man. You know that so much work has been done on your hairline because you went through an expensive cosmetic surgery. But the people around you don't know this and they don't look at your hairline thinking critically of the hair transplant you got done. Has anyone ever told you personally that your hair looks ridiculous? I guess not, because it doesn't look that bad - I've seen so many guys who bald naturally and have a pretty solid hairline, but nothing behind that!

You can definitely make this better if you wish. If you talk to good doctors over here and listen to their approaches and what they have to say instead of telling them "I want to get my hair removed", I am sure you will have a list of valid options to consider. It's always better to have options, man.

If i took this approach, then i might end up with the same situation like now and it would be a race between baldness and hair transplant

I made this procedure for me an not for people and at the end i did not like the results and consider it like disaster,

Removing the hair or at least the hairline and keep thining look from front and maybe build up the middle or hump it might work, this will give a look that can stay for all ages, that what i prefer

I did not say i m happy to be bald but i want look like normal people without a fake hairline and believe me i do not want a full head of hair only something look normal

But as u said the skin irrigularities is an issue which cannot be shown only under certain light or i have to shave off but based on waht i saw with old threads i saw a case that dr bisanga did of removing the hairline, the skin look after that very nice,so that what i m assuming would be my case espically all the irrgularities are smalls and they are not even scars so they can pretty improved

For BHT unfortunatly it will not work for me and i already check that with another doctor he told me your beard hair is totally different from your scalp hair calliber and color so it will not look normal and he advise against it

So the options are even remove the whole thing or removing only the hairline and make the hair more thinner in front and use the hair to build the middle

But stay with the same hairline like a nw0 and i m already nw6 and i do not know what nw would be in the future is not an option at all

Also the skin after one year cause a lot of problem, i cannot even sweat without feeling my head in on flame, i start think that this kind of infection happen at time of surgery, my dermetologist want to take biopsy from front scalp but i did not allow it i do not need more scars anymore

Edited by Sam23

If i like to wear wig, i could do it before and i did not do HT

would you be open to a hair system?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

No way, i will not wear such thing, i accept the scars and not hair system

Today, morning my skin was good and all redness completely fade away, but at night everything back like before, the burning sensation and redness

So i put cortizone cream which burn first like hell but it give a temporary enhancement later , i cannot figure it out, why this happen to le ??

is it infection happen during the surgery? or just allergy from the new hairs or inflammation due to surgery ?

I m totally convinced that the hair should be removed by fue, when i read old threads about removing hair plugs, all the cases were good and i could not find a case end up with problem worse than hair transplant itself in reverse most of the cases the skin improved even for old plugs

once the hair or internal scars removed the surgery become like any other surgery, and the skin should healed smoothly, espicially if the used tools are 0.7 mm( the dermatoller is bigger than the tools) so even if there is any trace left it should be easily fade away or even by laser or peeling can be completely vanished

At least i can remove this stupid hairline and keep thinning look

Please correct me if i m wrong, because i think this the way that i think it can save me

Today, morning my skin was good and all redness completely fade away, but at night everything back like before, the burning sensation and redness

So i put cortizone cream which burn first like hell but it give a temporary enhancement later , i cannot figure it out, why this happen to le ??

I am thinking your problem is one of two issues. Either you are touching your hairline often, perhaps not being aware of it, and doing it when you sleep as well. Are you scratching the irritated skin?

Or, your exposed skin is susceptible to thing you normally wouldn't be if hadn't had surgery on it. Have you been dying your hair, using hair products with chemicals that are suddenly bothering you, is your pillow not clean, etc? Try removing potential irritants and see if it makes a difference.

When I had my first HT my scalp was red and itchy for weeks. I had to be aware not to scratch it because that just made it more itchy.

I m pot op one year now, always my skin is red and only the transplanted area, donor area is totally fine

Nothing on my hair and i clean my hair everyday with gentle shampoo

Usually everything would be ok if i stay indoor once i m out the whole transplanted area start to be red with burning sensation, also if i start work out same thing

So my skin is become so irritated to heat and dust and humidity, once i put pure cortizone cream everything vanished but the burning sensation become numbness or like pin & needle pain

I doubt there is infection and maybe i need to do biopsy to understand what is happening there, but i do not want scar on my front head

Implementing this decision is not an easy one and it definetly uncharted area so i want a help from everyone here by giving advise and recommendation espicially from the one who fimilliar with fue removal cuz the issue is risky and i do not want to make another mistake

Everything cosmetic is a risk & this is a decision that only you can make! I have been in a similar situation & do believe you have to make a decision to move forward with your life.

How many options do you have?

1. More Hts inc bodyhair.

2. Shave/Scar repair.

3. Remove plugs/Scar repair.

4. Wig/Hairpiece.

Whatever you decide i would recommend you consult with the best in the relevant field.

I cant think of anything else.

Please make a decision & implement it and then move on for the sake of your own physical & mental health. You cannot ask anyone else to make this decision for you.

Good luck.

Thanks Mikey, i m looking to do the plugs removal, but in order to do it i want to consult the best as u said

So doctors That i m already contact with for consultation are the folllowing doctors ( all of them online) except Dr Bisanga

- Dr Bisanga: approved and ready to do it

- Dr Bahatti : refused my approach totally and said it can lead to disaster, prefer laser to do everything

- Dr Mwamba: still pending

- Dr epstein: approved and ready to do it

- Dr Bernstein: still pending

- Dr john deep: still pending

- Dr Cooly: prefer other options to remove hair like elctrolysis and laser

- Dr Walter unger: still pending

- Dr Umar: against removal and want me to wait till18 months

- Dr Koray: refuse to give opinion before pyhisical check

maybe i have to do a physical consultation also, that means i have to travel only for that, ,

So this will increase the cost also

Are you against electrolysis and laser? if you just want the hair gone and not looking to replace it then these might be cheaper options and more effective than surgery and you have 2 good surgeons telling you to go this route.

Correct, but what about skin irrigularities, how i can remove it without surgery, i have ridging at the hairline, how i can remove it, and also the hair can be reused to cover the white dots behind

Please correct me if i m wrong, but the surgery can remove all of those things and the hair cannot be loss totally

After week of tough cortizone cream, the burning sensation stop and the redness fade away and even the cobbletonning vanished

Amazing results from cortizone cream, now my head is near to normal head,

Still the ridging appear at the temple of hairline, i want to remove it

What is the best thing to do, i tried steriod injection without success, i feel there is something hard like stone under the skin that should be removed

How this can be solved ?

And still i m thinking is the surgery is best root ? or electrolysis and laser

Do i think right, that fue punch out 0.7 mm can remove the hair and improve the skin

Am i right?

When i read old threads, they said there are no scarring at all when small tools are used

after week of tough cortizone cream, the burning sensation stop and the redness fade away and even the cobbletonning vanished

amazing results from cortizone cream, now my head is near to normal head,

thank god :-)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

You may suffer from a condiiton called nerve hypersensitivity following the procedure, this can happen following irritaiton of the nerve on the scalp.

You could try some tablets for neuropathic pain such as Amitritylin, Gabapentin or Pregabalin.

These sometimes can help,though not all the times.

I am a General Physician

sultsay

Sam, first want to say I am very sorry that you are going through this horrible ordeal. You are not only dealing with the mental side of it, but you are dealing with the physical as well. That sucks!!! Hopefully the physical pain and discomfort lessens with possible alternatives and time with the body slowly adapting. With respect to 'repair work', I would hope you have alternatives. I finally did repair work after 30+ years which included 'debulking' of my original plugs. This is very time consuming and difficult, but this process also allows the relocation of hair. Also, my surgeon used Acell Matristem which to my understanding helped significantly with my cobblestone effect, scarring and healing. I have to belive you have alternatives. I would strongly suggest to you not to 'recoil' and make a rash decision. Consider your alternatives, talk to some highly qualified 'cream of the crop' surgeons, especially those that specialize in dermatology and might immediately understand your situation. I know that when one is in pain, the thinking is often more emotional than logical. I believe and hope things will improve for you, but to put the odds in your favor, try to stay logical and talk to some highly qualified individuals and consider your alternatives. I wish you the very best moving forward.... Best of luck to you.

Edited by Chewy