he started out with diffuse thinning all over his scalp to a great, conservative hairline with excellent density, amazing job Dr. Diep! your work is always top knotch, congrats, your patient must be extremely happy.. is this an FUE or FUT case?

• Administrators

Great transformation, overhead view looks great too. I'm guessing by the length he wears his hair this is 100% FUE am i right?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I know Dr Deip does a lot of comb through videos, is there one for this particular patient kicking around on Dr Deips youtube channel or if the patient himself has made such his HT Videos.

I haven't researched yet but if somebody has please post link.

Edited by ontop
edit

Another nice result. Good to see consistency. I have subscribed to his YouTube channel. Did not see a video of this patient yet. He does however showcase 1-3 pts. / week, most post HT, some pre HT planning.

• 4 weeks later...

Dr Diep, does this mean you now DO do two-day 'megaesessions'. I thought early on you only did 2500 one day sessions (if I was not mistaken) and was one reason I didn't consider you as an option, but I'm looking for a 4k-5k procedure (1 or 2 days) do you in fact provide that?