HT Feedback

HCH

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

3000 grafts will give you a change, but not a huge change. You will look less bald, but still balding. If you're okay with that than you can start to move forward. It really comes down to expectations. Your donor doesn't look that dense, so I don't see you getting 6,000 grafts. Maybe 4,500 tops before it starts looking depleted. I mean you can definitely restore the hairline with light coverage in the middle.

you are the the only one saying my donor is weak and very limited. I will go for a face to face consultation and check my hair density first. 

thanks for your assistance.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, HCH said:

you are the the only one saying my donor is weak and very limited. I will go for a face to face consultation and check my hair density first. 

thanks for your assistance.

I can only base my assumptions off of the photos. Your donor doesn’t appear dense, it could be the lighting, hair cut etc. Thus, it is best to consult in person or at the very least through Skype. I encourage you to consult with several surgeons and gather some expert opinions for a general consensus. 

Feel free to take advantage of our free virtual consultations.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I just had a face to face consultation with one of the best Doctors here in UAE.

He suggested a 2000 grafts to restore the hairline and 1000 for the crown.                                                                                Of course the medical treatment (Fin + Monox) is very essential in my case as this is the only way to maintain the existing hair and prevent future hair loss.

The donor hair is average but he can easily extract 3000 to 3500 in one session without over harvesting the safe zone.

Basically, i have seen 3 patients who did their procedures with the same Doctor and it looks like they got a good result after 1 year. Not sure how things will go after 3 or 4 years.

I need your opinion guys as i am really confused especially that two surgeons advised that i am not suitable for a hair transplant based on my donor hair pics.

IMG_5814.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg