Revita new formula?

I've been using Revita shampoo for quite a while now and have been very pleased. I am not sure if it helps hair loss but my hair definitely looks healthier.

Anyway, I just received a new bottle a week or so ago. I'm pretty sure they must of changed the formula...it does not seem as thick and you have to use a greater amount to get a good lather.

Has anyone else noticed this? Just curious..

Hi FiveOaks,

I haven't used it but hope they haven't. I've been trying Alpecin for a while and haven't been that impressed.

I was looking at Revita as I'd heard a lot of good things, now you say they may have changed it?

Damn, missed the boat there!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by FiveOaks09:

I've been using Revita shampoo for quite a while now and have been very pleased. I am not sure if it helps hair loss but my hair definitely looks healthier.

Anyway, I just received a new bottle a week or so ago. I'm pretty sure they must of changed the formula...it does not seem as thick and you have to use a greater amount to get a good lather.

Has anyone else noticed this? Just curious..

I don't think you need so much of a lather with Revita.

A lot of cleaning/grooming products put SLS for extra foaminess/lather because people wrongly associate bubbles with better cleansing. Revita doesn't contain SLS (perhaps it used to), and it's better off for it.