David Anderson aka 'Garageland' Has Left Hasson & Wong

It is with some sadness that I wish to inform the readers of this forum that I will no longer be representing Hasson & Wong as their Consultant/Patient Advisor. I have been very proud to have a ten year association with the clinic firstly as a patient and then for the last six and a half years as a employee.

I have taken the decision to leave to work with a highly regarded surgeon here in the UK. I am very excited to now be working with Dr Edward Ball and Janna Shafer of The Maitland Clinic. I will elaborate more on the reasons for joining the Maitland Clinic soon.

I have nothing but tremendous respect for the work of Dr Hasson, Dr Wong and all of the staff at the clinic who work so hard. There is no fall out or drama to report and I still have a good working relationship with the clinic moving forward. There are few clinics in the world that have created such consistently impressive results for so long now and they deserve their reputation as one of the best hair restoration clinics in the world.

As my username 'Garageland' is synonymous with posting for Hasson & Wong I shall be retiring this account and posting under my real name.

I look forward to interacting with you all as before from my new account.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

David,

I wish you all the best in your new position. I'm glad to see that you'll continue to contribute to our community. Your posts have always been among the most informative and supportive.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Nice one David you been a great asset to H&W & as a member on this forum over the yrs im sure they / us will miss you as the feeling will proberly be mutual.

I wish you well on your next venture David.

Good luck Garageland. Appreciate your posts and info over the years.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

David,

Best of luck with the new position. Pleased to hear you will still be around the forums!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Best of luck David. Thanks for helping me book my surgery in this year.

Keep an eye out for my results at the end of the year. Daniel

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

All the best !

Nice to see all the top and recommended ht places and people getting on it's the rip off merchants i can't stand who are only out for the money and not ethical they don't really have the passion for it

Thank you very much to you all for your kind comments it is really appreciated to have your support.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Deb1982,

Happy to help and all the best for your procedure I look forward to following your progress you are in very good hands.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

• 1 month later...

David,

It has been my pleasure to work with you over the last several years. You have been both a great patient and colleague. You will be missed. I will look forward to a continued professional relationship moving forward but more importantly a lasting friendship. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Doug. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to a continued working relationship and friendship.