Is it normal for the recipient area to sometimes feel kind of hot?

I'm about 6 weeks out and at times when I am sitting I feel part of my recipient get hot, I can fell this just by sitting and not touching my head. I did have a pimple there recently so maybe that's it?

It goes pretty quick and doesn't hurt but I for sure can tell it feels warmer at the very least

Hi I'm 6 weeks post fue also.i was wondering if 100 percent Aloe Vera would help with this?,Ive been using aloe Vera on donor area to help with the healing .i also use a tiny amount of aloe Vera with a natural shampoo mixed in an empty bottle with a third full of warm water shaken well and poured over the recipient area,I've heard of people mixing tea tree oil also.

Not sure if you can get in contact with your surgeon but might be worth getting in contact with him to get his professional opinion and advice.

Hi I'm 6 weeks post fue also.i was wondering if 100 percent Aloe Vera would help with this?,Ive been using aloe Vera on donor area to help with the healing .i also use a tiny amount of aloe Vera with a natural shampoo mixed in an empty bottle with a third full of warm water shaken well and poured over the recipient area,I've heard of people mixing tea tree oil also.

Not sure if you can get in contact with your surgeon but might be worth getting in contact with him to get his professional opinion and advice.

Be careful with tea tree oil. Some ppl are sensitive to it, and if you are it will make things worse. I've heard good things about aloe Vera tho.

I'm about 6 weeks out and at times when I am sitting I feel part of my recipient get hot, I can fell this just by sitting and not touching my head. I did have a pimple there recently so maybe that's it?

It goes pretty quick and doesn't hurt but I for sure can tell it feels warmer at the very least

Normal. I had over 3200 grafts fue and had some strange feelings in my donor and recipient for a while.

I am one week out from my surgery and I would say yes at times my recipient area feels warm. I would think it is perfectly normal due to skin trauma and healing.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

No question that trauma and inflammation can produce that warmness if the recipient area. But it will subside as healing takes place and the level of said trauma and inflammation decreases.

Aloe Vera can definitely help cool down the area and also help facilitate the healing process...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY