Scar Question for FUT

Can only speak to my experience so far, at 7 months with Dr. Ron, and the scar is very fine and difficult to detect. I expect it will only become finer and thinner in time.

H+W's tend to, but not always, extend a bit higher. Konior's work is always super clean. Admittedly havent scrutinized the others as closely, but are all top notch docs.

Can only speak to my experience so far, at 7 months with Dr. Ron, and the scar is very fine and difficult to detect. I expect it will only become finer and thinner in time.

H+W's tend to, but not always, extend a bit higher. Konior's work is always super clean. Admittedly havent scrutinized the others as closely, but are all top notch docs.

This what I am scared of about H&W. I really want to know how their scars heal compared to others and I am scared how high they go at times. I hear a lot of good about Dr.K. I want a megasession and from what I read H&W are the people to see for this, but anyone know if DR.K does pretty big sessions? I have consultation coming up this week.

Seattlework,

They are all great doctors and you cannot go far wrong with any of them. I would think it is very hard to differentiate and measure the most minimised scarring across all of the above. I would also consider Dr Alexander too having met a Uk patient of his only the other day at his London consultations who had an invisible scar.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Seattlehair,

I don't think you would go wrong with any of the Doctors that you mention. All Doctors will have thousands of excellent scars and all will have some less than exceptional scars if they have been doing it long enough.

To get more grafts the scar sometimes needs to be extended further into the temples and a wider piece of tissue taken if you do not wish for this you should make that clear in the consultation. Your own physiology will play a part in how well the scar heals as well as the technique and skill of the Doctor.

Megasesh updated his results from Dr Wong on here he had over 7500 grafts in one session and his scar has healed exceptionally well I posted a photo of it.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson