Dr. Wong 1969 Grafts FUT/ 8 Months Post Op/ Patient Submitted Photos

This patient in his mid twenties traveled from the UK to see Dr Wong last year he has just sent me these photos showing his 8 month update from his hairline work by Dr Wong.

Dr Wong used 1969 grafts with the FUT method. Patient is very pleased with his results and his happy for me to share them here.

5b32eca549297_IMG_3778blur.thumb.jpg.3f33f66269a2ba5955ae44064dcfb952.jpg

5b32eca56c43c_IMG_3779blur.thumb.jpg.2b024096f05a3c4da3e402ec9a8da53c.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 1 year later...

Can someone from H&W give more info from this case? I feel like I have similar loss/hair characteristics and it's very hard to find blonde/medium-fine hair results online. I'd love to see some more pre-op/post-op pics.

Fantastic results H&W! Amazing transformation with this many grafts. I'm assuming the blonde hair/fair skin contributed to the overall naturalness and illusion of fullness despite the relatively low graft count? Do you know the grafts/cm2 in the donor and recipient transplanted area? Also, any scar pics?

can we see pictures of the scar and donor area?

Thanks

Pictures of donor area and scar as of today attached :) first picture is really wet hair so you can see the contrast. i also have had a 2 guard on the back and sides this week at the barbers.

i would say a 3/4 guard would make it completely invisible.

5b32f5790d5b6_scarHTwet.thumb.jpg.2c9eedd99c03f1603d5bb389b5f2377f.jpg

IMG_2243.thumb.jpg.6edebeef6f75b4ef51a1d03e10606a97.jpg

IMG_4392.thumb.jpg.08b8067ec6c7871bc04792d3dfa00ead.jpg

IMG_5623.thumb.jpg.086d0268d7fdc16731131929f63a6026.jpg

Hi

just noticed my Pictures have gone up,

Any questions about my HT please feel free to ask.

Rob

1969 fut with DR Wong at H&W

Great result! Are you on any meds to maintain your existing hair? Did you experience any shock loss of existing hair in the recipient area?

Great result! Are you on any meds to maintain your existing hair? Did you experience any shock loss of existing hair in the recipient area?

Yes i take 0.25mg of finstaride proscar 3 times a week mon/wed/fri. i experienced a small amount of shockloss in month 2/3 but it came back fairly quickly. i was also on a Canadian hair supplement called hair force, i found that worked really well.

Great result buddy and happy that this has grown out so well!

Whats the difference between Proscar and Propecia?[/quote

Thanks Mate!

The difference between Proscar and Propecia is that Proscar is a 5mg tablet of Finasteride and Propecia is 1mg tablet of Finasteride, both made by Merck. Historically the price for Proscar and Propecia was the same so cutting the 5mg into quarters would produce roughly the same dose at a quarter of the price. Doctors Hasson and Wong prefer the name brand from Merck as opposed to a generic as they have felt over the years the name brand is more consistent and in some cases proved to be more effective.

Edited by HassonandwongUK

• 3 weeks later...

I am excited to announce that i am now a patient representative for Hasson and Wong and will be in Manchester on Oct 7 and 8 to see prospective patients interested in having a hair restoration procedure at our clinic. We expect high demand so don’t wait too long to sign up.

You can read more about my story before your visit here: https://hassonandwong.com/my-life-ch...ir-transplant/

Book an appointment by calling 1.800.859.2266 Toll Free or emailing us at info@hassonandwong.com. You can also book directly from our site: https://hassonandwong.com/consultations-in-your-city/

Dr Wong may very well be the best FUT surgeon in Canada. Im starting to think that. Amazing yield for the number of grafts. Safe and efficient use of grafts for the patient. You are blessed. Some folks wish their results were at least half as good as yours.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Looks good. Do you have front on pics like these from you pre op stage?

whst treatments including shampoos are you on?

Yes At the start of the thread there is pictures before the HT. just a regular shampoo nothing special no other treatments. ✌🏻