Dr. Jim Harris (Denver, Colorado) is awesome!

Had my 1,792 graft FUE a year ago and the transformation from where I came from to where I ended up was absolutely remarkable!

My sides did not take quite as well, however, and were thinner than the rest when styled back than I hoped. Dr. Harris agreed with me at the 1 year consultation. Today, Dr. Harris performed a 313 graft FUE on me at no charge so that I would consider the end result to be 100% perfect. Wow! I was already 98% there and VERY happy with his work!!!!

Dr. Harris is SUCH a fabulously talented hair surgeon and also absolutely amazing on the customer service end to make sure his patients end up with 100% perfection! He did not have to do the 313 graft FUE gratis but he was more than happy to so I achieved the same thickness everywhere.

Now, starting my post-op recovery and then the wait for my new transplants to grow in but wanted to share with the community that there are not many doctors out there like Dr. Harris, from both a talent and a customer service standpoint!!! I feel very fortunate on so many levels that I used him for my procedure.

5b32ec7f319d3_Pre2016touchup.thumb.jpg.da1e1c216046b045e184dfa5dbecad42.jpg

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Right one! Dr. Harris has a stellar reputation so it's no surprise that he took such good care of you. Hope you'll share more pics and continue to update us on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on the progress.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Sounds like great service from Dr. Harris. Look forward to seeing your final result.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.