Dr. Wong 4377 / FUE /stage 6 - 5.5 months post-op

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Great work. Thank you for showing a picture of the top with his hair parted through the center. That gives a more realistic view of what the hair will actually look like throughout the top rather than always seeing pictures of the hair combed over or combed back from most clinics.

Also, I think this guy would look a lot better with some temple point work done.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks BeHappy

I’m glad you brought the parted hair up. It was awhile back when I posted a great result with great density and coverage that someone commented about a “comb over”. I was quite surprised at this but I thought I’d part the hair to show it was dense throughout. While I’ve seen many comb overs or attempts to hide a lack of density, I would say in general the results I’ve seen in my 15 years from doctors Hasson and Wong don’t require such styling. Of course not all results are as dense as others but a certain density is required. So I agree, in some cases the parted hair pic adds another window into the result. I’ll try to present this type of photo when I can and I feel it will bring value. I appreciate the fact you have taken note. I feel we show as revealing and transparent photos as anyone and thankfully the quality of the work can support such detail. I just need to get the rest of the staff on board with this too when it comes to post-op pics 

As far as the temple points, I agree it would bring a nice touch. His hair is quite coarse so this decision will need some thoughtful consideration. If he opts for a little increased density in the crown, he can discuss with Dr. Wong some temple work as well if desired.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com